Still can't play this game (online issue)

AlexNeverKilled

Am I the only still not able to play this? Yesterday evening (07:00 p.m., GMT+1, Italy), the log-in process was unlimited... At 11 p.m. I could log in but I received the message that I couldn't log-in into the server.

One hour ago, miracle, I was creating my character... Boom, thrown out from the server.

I guess until Tuesday/Wednesday I may be able to play it lol

Is anyone else in my situation too?

https://kotaku.com/outriders-launches-to-a-day-of-server-problems-like-ev-1846608910

“We are about to do the mother of all turn-it-off-and-on-agains. This will take all servers offline for a short duration. The complete downage will allow us to rebuild and recover server infrastructure in order to bring it back into a healthy and stable state.”

Edited by HeathenKemistry

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/04/2021 at 9:53 PM, HeathenKemistry said:

https://kotaku.com/outriders-launches-to-a-day-of-server-problems-like-ev-1846608910

“We are about to do the mother of all turn-it-off-and-on-agains. This will take all servers offline for a short duration. The complete downage will allow us to rebuild and recover server infrastructure in order to bring it back into a healthy and stable state.”

Or...they could just not have single player modes set to online and to have it as an optional feature. I'm sure having everyone online regardless is just adding to their server load.

I bought the game on the 18th April. Logged in once and played through the start. But I haven't been able to log in since. It just hangs on 'Signed in!' forever, over and over again. I got in touch with their customer support who suggested I reinstall the game. Which I then did, and it didn't work. So I contacted them again and their recommendation was.....to reinstall the game. I thought it was just me, but it looks like something as basic as actually being to access the game has been an issue for lots of people.

It's a literal joke. From what I played of the game, it's been great. It's just mind blowing that a poor decision around online play has impacted me actually being able to experience the product I purchased.