Hello, I’m Kaz!

Kazduin

Welcome to PSNP!

I actually remember you from playfire, from your username & avatar. I was active there as well although I mostly used the buzzfeed iirc. It's a shame it went down, i always liked the timeline you got on your profile there.

In any case, i hope you enjoy it here!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Welcome to PSNP!

I actually remember you from playfire, from your username & avatar. I was active there as well although I mostly used the buzzfeed iirc. It's a shame it went down, i always liked the timeline you got on your profile there.

In any case, i hope you enjoy it here!

Yes I try to stay consistent haha

Hmm, eventually I should retire this avatar(been using it forever)

I expect to stick around here! 

Hey,

Welcome and hopefully you stick around.

Also you are lucky to get a PS5, prices have went wild and at the moment it is almost double the price.

Still finishing up my games on the trophy list and hopefully by the time I am done PS5 will drop in price.

Anyways, feel free to add me (this goes for anyone reading) and good luck hunting.

Cheers 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 4:12 AM, yuber1234 said:

I love MGS too! Played most of the games when I was younger, but played and finished TPP recently.

That’s awesome! It’s a wonderful franchise.

15 hours ago, Jasmin-Harun said:

Hey,

Welcome and hopefully you stick around.

Also you are lucky to get a PS5, prices have went wild and at the moment it is almost double the price.

Still finishing up my games on the trophy list and hopefully by the time I am done PS5 will drop in price.

Anyways, feel free to add me (this goes for anyone reading) and good luck hunting.

Cheers 

Yes I continuously fought for mine for four months. Gamestop sold a bundle and I was lucky enough to get through their broken website to buy one. It’s awesome 

• Like 1