Clear & Unfinished Trophies

Demortuus

I was just playing around yesterday with a few different choices and I happened to unlock them consecutively and seeing as these two are quite difficult I thought I'd upload these runs. I also tried to get denial ending, but I got unfinished instead. I had 100% denial, but I think my relationship with Charlotte was too low at 30% or 40%. I tried to get every ghost encounter - this seems to boost denial (maybe not, just tried in the bedroom, it boosts acceptance in this instance). Maybe I'm gonna try again today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Just did a run with denial at 95% and Charlotte at 80% still got unfinished ending, I dunno.. altough I did everything I could to piss that rapist off, maybe thats wrong?

Edited by Demortuus
New information
  • Like 1

Yeah... it's bugged. What a shame though, for me this is (was?) the best FMV game I ever played... :facepalm:

This could have been really fun, trying out different things to get different outcomes, but learning that it's bugged killed this game for me. I'm gonna wait for the patch, finish ASAP and delete this forever.

Current issues and status update

Some players unable to get certain achievements

Status Update - This has been fixed and updated on Steam. A console patch is currently going through submission. See full notes below.

Denial

Follow the Ghost pathway for easier success (not Surgeon pathway).

Before the end, have a greater "Denial" score than "Acceptance".

Ensure your Strength, Honesty and Introspection are more than 50.

End

Before the end, have a greater "Acceptance" score than "Denial".

Ensure your Strength, Honesty and Introspection are less than 50.

Interpret

Ensure you go down the Ghost pathway (not the Surgeon pathway).

When confronting Matthew in his living room, choose to "Lie".

In the bedroom of Matthew's house, choose to "search without permission".

Before the end, have a greater "Denial" score than "Acceptance".

Have a positive relationship score with Charlotte.

Help

Ensure you go down the Surgeon pathway (not the Ghost pathway).

Don't have a negative attitude towards ghosts.

I already did all of those things in my previous runs and didn't get the respective endings or trophies. To be sure I just did exactly what was required for Denial and it ended in Unfinished.

https://www.walesinteractive.com/post/i-saw-black-clouds-technical-guide

Edited by Demortuus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Demortuus said:

Yeah... it's bugged. What a shame though, for me this is (was?) the best FMV game I ever played... :facepalm:

This could have been really fun, trying out different things to get different outcomes, but learning that it's bugged killed this game for me. I'm gonna wait for the patch, finish ASAP and delete this forever.

I already did all of those things in my previous runs and didn't get the respective endings or trophies. To be sure I just did exactly what was required for Denial and it ended in Unfinished.

https://www.walesinteractive.com/post/i-saw-black-clouds-technical-guide

it would gd to have a text option no one has a guide anywhere for the plat i am stuck

6 hours ago, LegolasRanger said:

it would gd to have a text option no one has a guide anywhere for the plat i am stuck

There’s a WIP text guide on Steam. It should get you all but the Help trophy after the patch comes out. Hopefully someone will find the solution to that trophy before the patch arrives. 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2442296004

Edited by yum9me
  • Like 1

I'm seeing everyone is moving to 90%, am I the only one that got bugged out of the denial ending or am I doing something wrong?

Just followed the Steam Guide and got the missing trophies - except Help ofcourse

Edited by Demortuus
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

i did the clear one didnt get it 

I had the same problem. It seems like the guide is incorrect for that trophy. 
The clear video from the original poster didn’t work for me, might have got an option wrong since it goes really fast. I ended up following this YouTube video for the clear ending.

Edited by yum9me
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yum9me said:

I had the same problem. It seems like the guide is incorrect for that trophy. 
The clear video from the original poster didn’t work for me, might have got an option wrong since it goes really fast. I ended up following this YouTube video for the clear ending.

Yeah, I used two of this YouTuber's videos. They were really well done. 

Help is not bugged, it just requires _very_ specific choices to be made to ensure you end up on the Surgeon path while still believing in ghosts. 
(and some choices after that). It's a really, really finicky one to get, but it is doable. 

• Like 3