Great Game

• 4 months later...

Agree, was on sale for 2 bucks. Which equals instant blind purchase for me.

Expectations and price point exceeded! 

They really should of renamed it something less generic. Literally. It’s almost like the dev decided to throw away the game with a name like “Yet Another Zombie Defence Game”

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/19/2022 at 11:59 PM, melodicmizery said:

i liked it alot. reminded me of "how to survive" 1 and 2. those games you can set up a base similar to this. but it also has you explore a island

might play how to survive 1 and 2 then...never played those 2 games...thank you!!!!! for recommendation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, delfierro006 said:

might play how to survive 1 and 2 then...never played those 2 games...thank you!!!!! for recommendation.

i recommend it highly if you like over the top shooters. the only problem i had was i cant remember if it was part 1 or 2 there is a island to the far right its some sort of elctricity island, and that would mess my game up. i believe it was part of the dlc put into the game and you dont really need to go there so avoid it. it really made my game messed up. i believe i added a post about it on here in the games forum whoever it was. few yrs ago. and it has a pretty decent rarity to it. the challenges can get a bit challenging but i believe if i did it anyone can because there are much better gamers then me. i feel its a series that was very overlooked. there is a few good guides on how to set up your fort. i believe mine was to the left of the map in a section that  you can make where there is only one entrance and you can build tons of traps to fend off the waves

• 6 months later...