GOT A PS5 AFTER 5 MONTHS OF TRYING!

fresquinho

Nice! I would like to get one myself, but only because it would be extra space for my PS4 games. I have such an endlessly expanding backlog and it would be nice to download new PS4 games I start on the PS5 instead of deleting a game I haven't made any progress on in awhile. ATM I have 3 Call of Duty games, along with Hitman 1 & 2 with ALL their DLC installed on my Black Ops 3 PS4 (1TB) and it is basically full ? tho I am excited to play games like Miles Morales, Demon's Souls, Astro's Playroom, Sackboy, along with other games that are also on the system currently.

Congrats. And don’t worry about the so called “drifting problem”, this is in the news as a result of a class action lawsuit that alleges drifting due to components that are used not only in the dualsense, but also PlayStation and other controllers from the last few generations. In other words, there is no specific problem in this sense with ps5 controllers.

Now that’s not to say the controllers are perfect in design, for me the face buttons not being flat and there being no gap between the shoulder and trigger buttons has caused input issues. Also, in terms of the console, many of us have found the face plates don’t sit properly, and they can buzz after a while due to vibration.

Overall though it’s a very well designed machine. Hope you enjoy.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

58 minutes ago, Cronopio-- said:

Yes, in the stores :( that's too much money for me.

Wow, idk where you’re from but those stores are scamming like that in public? This is very unusual for consoles... I heard of stores scamming people with clothing and shoes, but never consoles.

7 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Wow, idk where you’re from but those stores are scamming like that in public? This is very unusual for consoles... I heard of stores scamming people with clothing and shoes, but never consoles.

Depending on the country it technically isn't a scam. In Brazil when the PS4 launched it retailed for the equivalent of $4,000 USD there. It's just something that happens when you have stuff like corrupt governments and a trash economy.

A person in the US could have flown down there and made thousands by reselling PS4s easy. Had a friend try to scam my PS5 off of me to make a massive profit selling it somewhere in South America.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 3:11 PM, LoveInHell said:

I'm from Venezuela. I might have to save that 1k If I ever want to keep playing games :(