All Chars (DLC) won't Unlock Coda and Polyamorous

I post this just in case of potential future flags for such reason.

Today i cleared my first All Chars run + DLC, i thought this would unlock Coda and the base game trophy for the All Chars run, but it didn't, I got only the Very Polyamorous trophy instead. Quite disappointing and stupid in my opinion, I thought I could start my double tempo training after the run, instead I have to clear another All Chars mode first.

Off topic, but are the leaderboard for all chars(+dlc) completely broken? I always get an error for the speedrun one and only the score one works, also when I finished the All Chars run I was entirely spammed with error messages which apparently messed my recording through streaming as well (vid not available because of this).

• Like 2

huge congrats on the all chars dlc run. Nicely done! yes the dlc all chars doesn't unlock coda and doesn't stack with the all chars 9 trophy (non dlc). And yes the leaderboards for all chars with dlc leaderboards have issues, I told the necrodancer community about this on discord (bugs channel). The time field is messed up for everyone. but at least the score leaderboards is working. I also got 2 infinite error messages upon completing the run. I played it on PS5 btw. messages: "Something went Wrong" and the 2nd msg was "Unknown leaderboard SPEEDRUN All chars DLC)3sTul76.jpg

HlHRly9.jpg

Good luck with the rest of the trophies, wish you the best!?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, stealthlevel100 said:

huge congrats on the all chars dlc run. Nicely done! yes the dlc all chars doesn't unlock coda and doesn't stack with the all chars 9 trophy (non dlc). And yes the leaderboards for all chars with dlc leaderboards have issues, I told the necrodancer community about this on discord (bugs channel). The time field is messed up for everyone. but at least the score leaderboards is working. I also got 2 infinite error messages upon completing the run. I played it on PS5 btw. messages: "Something went Wrong" and the 2nd msg was "Unknown leaderboard SPEEDRUN All chars DLC)3sTul76.jpg

HlHRly9.jpg

Good luck with the rest of the trophies, wish you the best!1f44d.png

Thank you ☺️.

Yes, I had exactly that spam of messages, somehow they stopped at some point, I don't know if it is because I tried to hold X or I managed to access to the leaderboards.

• Like 1