Platinum Dificulty

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 6:19 AM, bdias10 said:

Can anyone tell me from 1 to 10 how hard this game is?? Possible with a pad? The first game was almost impossible with a pad, very low rarity..

i don't have the game on PS4 and the steam version doesn't have achievments but i play it since it was an Early Access.
i've a friend who play ACC and AC with controller and he's faster than me (i use T300RS).

150Km/h, 280Km/h, travel 1000Km in total, drive for 2 hours in a session, drive more than 100Km in one session, Stay in an opponent's slipstream for 5 seconds,  Try every car and every track,  Take part in a night race, Drive your first lap at Spa,  Receive your first penalty,  Break your car's engine

should comes naturally.

Complete 5 clean laps in a row (do not cut, lose control, or go too slow) , Complete 10 clean laps in a row (do not cut, lose control, or go too slow),  Completed 10 valid laps in Hotlap mode
need some practice but it's pretty doable by everyone.

Complete a Championship,  Complete the Career mode, Win a race with every car,  Win a Championship
i never done career or championship, only multiplayer race BUT i think you can set a low level AI, so it's pretty easy

Complete 10 laps in Practice mode with all driving assists turned off
same as 10 laps in a row, need some practice but it's doable by everyone (i never used driving assist in this game, if you have troubles just adjust TCS and ABS of your car).

Lap every opponent at least once within a single race (minimum 15 opponents)
i think it's pretty doable if you play against low level AI, for example if you can lap Brand's hatch in 1'27" i think you need around 17-18 lap to start lapping the AI. if you go for the 2 hours session /100Km in a session trophy with a normal pace on a small track it's sure you can do it.

Earn a track medal (on any track),  Earn all medals for a track (any single track),  Earn all medals for all tracks
track medal requires to do some valid laps, 2 valid laps, 4 valid laps on the track, need practice but should comes naturally just playing the game.

Win a race from the back of the grid (minimum 10 cars)
ultra-easy against AI at low level

Stay in first place for the entire race (minimum 10 cars),  Complete a race without damages (Valid hotlap speeds, 10 cars minimum, not disqualified) , Start in pole position in any race (Earned from a qualifying session),  Get pole, fastest lap, and race win in the same race (Pole from qualifying and 15 opponents minimum)
ultra-easy against AI at low level, if you can do the pole position simply complete that race.

Complete a lap at Spa in under 2:25
depend on your skill, probably need a lot of practice.

Get on a Special Event leaderboard
if you join a special event and complete it, your name should be ranked in the leaderboard even if you was the slowest in the world.

Totally destroy your car
i never done it BUT i think you can go as fast as you can and smash into the barrier, like Grosjean

Complete a Short Career achieving a gold cup, Complete a Medium Career achieving a gold cup,  Complete a Long Career achieving a gold cup
never done, so i don't know

Achieve Bronze driver category, Achieve Silver driver category, Achieve Gold driver category,  Achieve Platinum driver category
the game has a driver stats system which give you points for "car control", "track competence", "consistency", "pace", "safety rating" and "racecraft", you need to race a lot to improve your stats and if your total rating reach a good value you should unlock these trophy.
a crash cost you safety points BUT you need to do many clean overtakes and laps to gain a single point.
i think this trophy need a lot of time. Now i've a rating of 8300 points but i don't know where i can see my category rank (in customization i can set bronze, silver, gold or platinum but i don't know if it depends on my points).

Achieve a session Consistency Rating of 99 (NB: very difficult to acquire)
need a lot of practice BUT it's a really skilled-based achievment, you need to do many valid laps with a decent pace.
i think i never do a session rated 99.

in my opinion, looking at the trophy list, seems probably a 8/10 BUT really easy for most part.

Edited by Gioz85_ita
corrections
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...