Survers shut down.

kikataa

On May 6, the servers of FIFA 16,17,18 will be turned off forever, I always thought that EA will give us one last chance for the trophies for daily challenges, but alas ... Does anyone have any idea whether the whole FUT will not be inaccessible or only online divisions?

7 minutes ago, kikataa said:

On May 6, the servers of FIFA 16,17,18 will be turned off forever, I always thought that EA will give us one last chance for the trophies for daily challenges, but alas ... Does anyone have any idea whether the whole FUT will not be inaccessible or only online divisions?

I would assume you can’t access fut either. Since you need to be connected to the servers to login to fut.

14 minutes ago, kikataa said:

I’m seeing that these FIFA games will be removed from something called The Play List on May 6th, but do you have a link to anything from EA announcing a server shutdown?

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/a-h

I seem to have been misled, they really won't stop them, they will only remove them from the EA play service. And yet they did not want to return the daily challenges to FIFA 18, unfortunately, this will be the only game in my account that I will not platinum. Sorry for the mistake, I'll check my sources better next time. ?

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 13:30, kikataa said:

Mi sembra di essere stato ingannato, in realtà non li fermeranno, li rimuoveranno solo dal servizio di gioco EA. Eppure non volevano restituire le sfide quotidiane a FIFA 18, purtroppo questo sarà l'unico gioco nel mio account che non platino. Scusa per l'errore, controllerò meglio le mie fonti la prossima volta.1f605.png

Remember how they treated you when you think about buying their games, I will.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...