A game where the dlc is cheaper when bought in-game than in the PS Store?

SegaJAM

I remember reading that there was a game that had cheaper dlc if purchased from in-game (which then sends you to the PS Store) than from the PS Store itself, if that makes sense. If anyone can help refresh my memory, I'd greatly appreciate it!

On 04/04/2021 at 2:40 AM, SegaJAM said:

I remember reading that there was a game that had cheaper dlc if purchased from in-game (which then sends you to the PS Store) than from the PS Store itself, if that makes sense. If anyone can help refresh my memory, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Never heard of this, might be an interesting case to see if someone can point out the game. I love when games have a built-in PS Store that you can use to buy DLC from, it's much faster and easier than using the store itself, go figure.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 1:40 AM, SegaJAM said:

Pretty sure that L.A. Noire offers in-game the VR game for a special price (L.A. Noire VR Case Files)

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Never heard of this, might be an interesting case to see if someone can point out the game. I love when games have a built-in PS Store that you can use to buy DLC from, it's much faster and easier than using the store itself, go figure.

Yeah, it's driving me crazy because I read about it maybe 4 or 5 days ago but I completely forgot which game it was.

24 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

There’s probably quite a few floating around out there. A few months back I platinumed Skate 3, and I bought all the DLCs through the in-game store because I noticed they were each several dollars cheaper than buying them in the store. I saved around $10 iirc. 1f642.png

YES!! It was Skate 3! Thanks so much. I'm trying to pick up all last minute dlc's for PS3 that add trophies for all my PS3 games and I remember reading that about Skate 3. Off to buy them now.

• Like 1