Darkness Falls Trophy

CapiGoal11

Hey guys,

I got Forsaken dlc few days ago and currently working on its trophies to 100% this game. I'm asking about this particular trophy, because I didn't have the chance to complete any Forsaken Nightfalls before. Does anyone know when it will be available to get ? Because I think that there is no Forsaken Nightfall in the Nightfall rotation for this season. "Please correct me if I'm wrong"

Any help is appreciated !

Edited by CapiGoal11

It should have been Warden of Nothing last week, but Bungie put the new Proving Grounds strike in then as the nightfall instead. And it’s Fallen SABER this week, which was the one after Warden of Nothing in the rotation. With four more weeks left in the season, I’m expecting we don’t see Warden of Nothing again before it ends.

if that’s the case, you’ll have to wait to see what strikes are in the nightfall rotation next season when it starts on 11 May. Warden of Nothing, Broodhold, The Hollowed Lair, and The Corrupted are the four Forsaken strikes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alindawyl said:

It should have been Warden of Nothing last week, but Bungie put the new Proving Grounds strike in then as the nightfall instead. And it’s Fallen SABER this week, which was the one after Warden of Nothing in the rotation. With four more weeks left in the season, I’m expecting we don’t see Warden of Nothing again before it ends.

if that’s the case, you’ll have to wait to see what strikes are in the nightfall rotation next season when it starts on 11 May. Warden of Nothing, Broodhold, The Hollowed Lair, and The Corrupted are the four Forsaken strikes.

That's exactly what I read and was so disppointed about it tbh, but wanted to make sure anyway.

Yeah, hopefully Bungie will decide to put one of these strikes in next season Nightfall rotation !

Thnx man !

• Like 1