Immortals The Lost Gods DLC

Ac3dUd3-

Just noticed that the trophies have shown up on PSN for the PS4 version but not the PS5 version.

:gold: The Ultimate Price - Make The Ultimate Offering

:silver: Opportunist - Unlock all Heroic Gifts

:silver: Full House - Fully upgrade your Gear

:bronze: Masochist - Lose 20 health chunks from using Heroic Gifts

:bronze: Stomp-A-Mole - Eject 10 Abas from the ground

:bronze: Ash the leech - Gain 10 health chunks using Heroic Gifts

Full House will likely require a bit of time to collect the shards needed, hopefully its just unlock 1 item and not everything.

The new Gods from the image looks to be Hestia, Poseidon, Hades, Artemis and maybe Icarus

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

On 04/04/2021 at 5:20 PM, Ac3dUd3- said:

Just noticed that the trophies have shown up on PSN for the PS4 version but not the PS5 version.

:bronze: The Ultimate Price - Make The Ultimate Offering

:gold: Opportunist - Unlock all Heroic Gifts

:silver: Full House - Fully upgrade your Gear

:silver: Masochist - Lose 20 health chunks from using Heroic Gifts

:silver: Stomp-A-Mole - Eject 10 Abas from the ground

:silver: Ash the leech - Gain 10 health chunks using Heroic Gifts

Full House will likely require a bit of time to collect the shards needed, hopefully its just unlock 1 item and not everything.

The new Gods from the image looks to be Hestia, Poseidon, Hades, Artemis and maybe Icarus

Just synch on my PS5, but it's not 4 silvers, it's 2 like the other parts. 1 gold, 2 silvers, 3 bronze trophies.

1 hour ago, cedom02830 said:

Just synch on my PS5, but it's not 4 silvers, it's 2 like the other parts. 1 gold, 2 silvers, 3 bronze trophies.

Weird, It showed 4 silvers for me. Ive edited them

58 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

scanned in this DLC, they are now on PSNP for both versions @Ac3dUd3-

Thank you good sir

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this game, also the first two DLCs, but holy shit, the last DLC annoys the shit out of me.

This camera style don’t fit to the World, enemies are hitting you even when dodging.

I played the Game and both DLCs on Very Hard, but getting my ass slapped on normal in this one. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

I really liked this game, also the first two DLCs, but holy shit, the last DLC annoys the shit out of me.

This camera style don’t fit to the World, enemies are hitting you even when dodging.

I played the Game and both DLCs on Very Hard, but getting my ass slapped on normal in this one.

No issues with the camera for me so far. I've only played for like an hour, though.

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Glad to hear I am not the only one... This camera is so fucking annoying I wanna quit 10 min into the dlc....

Thanks Ubisoft for this rushed piece of shit DLC.... fixed camera, non-animated dialogues with textboxes...

I mean, I'm not saying everybody has to like this DLC, but how exactly is it rushed? I was watching the stream yesterday where there was the developer from Ubisoft commenting the gameplay and he was saying they came with this concept during the development of the main game. I liked all the previous DLCs, but I'm actually pleased how fresh this one feels.

Also, the first thing I immediately noticed and liked the most are these new dialog boxes. I really like the art there. Getting Hades/Pyre vibes, which is something I think they were aiming for considering the top-down view. 

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BloodyRutz said:

I mean, not everybody has to like this DLC, but how exactly is it rushed? I was watching the stream yesterday where there was the developer from Ubisoft commenting the gameplay and he was saying they came with this concept during the development of the main game. I liked all the DLCs for this game, but I'm actually pleased how fresh this one feels.

Also, the first thing I immediately noticed and liked the most are these new dialog boxes. I really like the art there. Getting Hades/Pyre vibes, which is something I think they were aiming for considering the top-down view. 

Exactly for the reason you mentioned - they didn't even bother with the charming dialogues from the main game, instead they just created some dialogue boxes.

Additonally it feels VERY innovative just having you collect all the same powers from the main game again but with a new character... very creative.

I liked the main game and the 2nd dlc but this dlc is just garbage, the camera feels super odd, who thought a semi-fixed camera would be a good idea in an open world with cliffs and canyons? A camera like this is something you would see in a dungeon crawler, but not in a game like this.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Glad to hear I am not the only one... This camera is so fucking annoying I wanna quit 10 min into the dlc....

Thanks Ubisoft for this rushed piece of shit DLC.... fixed camera, non-animated dialogues with textboxes...

Why don't you Tweet the devs?

19 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Download ready in 10mins. Can’t be worse then the first dlc.. right?1f605.png

imo the first dlc was pretty good, just more of the main game but with an emphasis on the puzzle part

second one bored me to death

this one is hell

btw has any1 figured out how exactly "Masochist - Lose 20 health chunks from using Heroic Gifts" and "Ash the leech - Gain 10 health chunks using Heroic Gifts" work? I lost countless of health chunks by changing the sprinting ressource from stamina to health but the trophy hasn't popped... so it's either buggy or I simply did something wrong (highly likely)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

imo the first dlc was pretty good, just more of the main game but with an emphasis on the puzzle part

second one bored me to death

this one is hell

btw has any1 figured out how exactly "Masochist - Lose 20 health chunks from using Heroic Gifts" and "Ash the leech - Gain 10 health chunks using Heroic Gifts" work? I lost countless of health chunks by changing the sprinting ressource from stamina to health but the trophy hasn't popped... so it's either buggy or I simply did something wrong (highly likely)

First minutes already confuse me. Muscle memory wants to move the camera "normal" all the time. Really weird they went with this style

3 hours ago, Alaquia said:

It probably has to be combat skills. I set the leftmost thing on Heroic Dash to purple and when fighting strong enemies let em hit me and got health back with the skill for the "leech" trophy. 

I haven't found out how to pay with health for skills yet though. 

28 minutes ago, Lymus said:

It probably has to be combat skills. I set the leftmost thing on Heroic Dash to purple and when fighting strong enemies let em hit me and got health back with the skill for the "leech" trophy. 

I haven't found out how to pay with health for skills yet though. 

I used the axe to regain health (15% chance to gain 1 chunk per hit gem) and the dash to lose life. you have the option to slot a gem which switches stamina use to health instead. it might be a bit buggy because it took some time for me, but in the end it worked

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Exactly for the reason you mentioned - they didn't even bother with the charming dialogues from the main game, instead they just created some dialogue boxes.

Additonally it feels VERY innovative just having you collect all the same powers from the main game again but with a new character... very creative.

I liked the main game and the 2nd dlc but this dlc is just garbage, the camera feels super odd, who thought a semi-fixed camera would be a good idea in an open world with cliffs and canyons? A camera like this is something you would see in a dungeon crawler, but not in a game like this.

Well, it took another hour of gameplay for me to completely hate the camera. And this DLC.