How to See Vertical Trophy list on PS5

FielVeredus

6 hours ago, Deadvember said:

Thanks but that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. You shouldn't have to cut up some headphones as a work around for a brand new console.

There's so many examples of the ps4 menus being 100x better, I don't know how they managed to fuck up every single option and make the ps5 more annoying to use.

Yeah it's a stupid solution but since Sony has made a crappy UI this is the only alternative atm.

• Like 1

Sometimes I think they are designed all PS5 UI to be crap on purpose just to have stuff to 'update' later.

Because PS5 UI are all mess in every single possible way, even "Games" and "Media" tab can't press L1/R1 to switch around sometimes this small thing can be very annoying.

I also missed old 'ding' trophy pop. this new one way too quiet and notification didn't seems to be very highlight enough.

Personally, I prefer Xbox Achievement popping the most. Sound is very pleasure to listen and if it is Rare achievement it has special sound and diamond animation.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 2:51 PM, FielVeredus said:

Sometimes I think they are designed all PS5 UI to be crap on purpose just to have stuff to 'update' later.

Or, you know, they were trying to build a brand new UI when a pandemic started and weren't able to finish it on time.

I don't remember the PS4 launch UI missing this much basic usability and functionality (aside from folders, lol). 

I'm just going to assume that they had to go with whatever was ready, and they don't want to keep pushing out small updates constantly (which would annoy a lot of people who just want to play their games), so they are going to release a big UI update when it's ready. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, yes the current trophy list is terrible but I hardly notice because I just pull up PSN Profiles on my laptop when I want to check trophies.