Time Attack Save Warning

Animator22

So found out after completing 8 Dev Time trials that none of them saved after turning the game off so my guess is the game does not save after doing time trials. So advice is either play another event that would kick in the save or just try to do all 18 tracks in one go. So far Bedroom 6 was the most annoying. Best advice is to do a few laps to know where to start your turns, push as much stuff out of the way because you can cut a lot of corners which you need to but its easier if you spend the time to push objects out of the way to give you more straight lines. 

Edited by Animator22
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Dang just had this happen. Found if you play a campaign race or change the volume. It save.

So just allway change volume before closing.

This is beyond poor on the devs. I mean who forgots to add the auto save after a race... in a raceing game?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the info on this thread, really useful! What I have got into a routine now with, is doing the Time Attack on a track first to get used to it, then do the Single Race and finally the Campaign race. After that, change the volume a couple of times. Working well and everything getting saved with no issues. 

• 4 months later...