6 player trophies

J_E_B_B

Can the trophies “Prolific Creators” and “Full House” be obtained in an online match if you have 6 people? I can’t get access to 6 devices so this is the only option besides using an emulator which I found to not work.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/04/2021 at 7:54 AM, J_E_B_B said:

Can the trophies “Prolific Creators” and “Full House” be obtained in an online match if you have 6 people? I can’t get access to 6 devices so this is the only option besides using an emulator which I found to not work.

Thanks.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately the aforementioned 'Prolific Creators' and 'Full House' trophies have been specifically designed to only be attainable offline/locally (by our not so dearly departed clowns at Wish Studios!) This obviously left all of us with the uneviable task of having to gather six electronic devices (4.1 API or higher) OR having to somehow try to snake charm an emulator into connecting to the game.....neither were/are particularly appealing prospects!

The problem with the helpful emulator video that Nhi posted circa 2017 is the 'rooting' method used to extract the games APK no longer works as shown. It is now a completely different GUI for the installed devices (even the Samsung Galaxy S5 utilized in the video.) It took me over 7 consecutive hours to finally connect to the servers using Genymotion so i suppose the good news is that it IS still possible (even for a layman such as myself and others.) Once your have the devices installed you can simply drag & drop the APK onto the device and it will automatically download BUT make sure you only use the 1.4 version of 'That's You!' and NOT the up to date 1.6 version of the game or the installed devices within Genymotion WILL NOT accept it.

Try to stick with Genymotion and fiddle around with the options when you have the time/patience J_E_B_B. I can try to relay some of my settings for you & others if anyone else is encountering the same difficulties. Make sure your Genymotion and VirtualBox are fully up to date because i installed every single one of the older versions and it did not make any difference (other than being more unstable!) Either way i hope you figure it out when you return to the game. ?

• Like 4