A fresh lick of paint

Sly Ripper

I have a question, is this included with the update:

PSNPROFILES_zpsbf0c777c.jpg

Been seeing this banner often this past hour...

e.g.  Checking my progress in a game..this header appears then after a split second, it will become the header image of the game...

BTW... it's not that I don't like it... it makes me somehow curious... 

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

I have a question, is this included with the update:

PSNPROFILES_zpsbf0c777c.jpg

Been seeing this banner often this past hour...

e.g.  Checking my progress in a game..this header appears then after a split second, it will become the header image of the game...

BTW... it's not that I don't like it... it makes me somehow curious... 

That's the new image that shows when there's no banner for the game, instead of the blue lines like before.

Instead of the page loading and you seeing a blank space if the banner hasn't loaded, it shows the default one (which is probably in your cache) and then fades the proper banner in when it has downloaded. Although if the proper banner is in your cache then it loads instantly, you'll still see the fade. I'll try and work out a way to detect if the proper banner is in your cache and just show it instantly instead.

Flags on profiles are fixed.

• Like 2

That's the new image that shows when there's no banner for the game, instead of the blue lines like before.

Instead of the page loading and you seeing a blank space if the banner hasn't loaded, it shows the default one (which is probably in your cache) and then fades the proper banner in when it has downloaded. Although if the proper banner is in your cache then it loads instantly, you'll still see the fade. I'll try and work out a way to detect if the proper banner is in your cache and just show it instantly instead.

Flags on profiles are fixed.

lol, pleeeease go back to a blue/abstract image for that, it looks kinda bad seeing some characters from one game for a split second and then you see another game, it's confusing seeing multiple game characters in a matter of seconds for each page you load seeing as the header is the main identifier for the one game you're looking at, it looks like an error =/

Edited by BlindMango