Dead Space 3 Patch question

bandido15-nuno_C

Hello all, 

Bandido (Overseer God here), quick question for anyone that knows. As everyone will know DLC content will be removed on July 2. For dead space three there is a patch where are you must not download the DLC until you get the devils horns or something like that. Does anyone know of patches are also going to be gone too?

Edited by bandido15-nuno_C

Even calls himself Overseer God lmao, but well deserved, cuz you are indeed a legend!

So far there is no 100% answer I would tell.

Some say the remove of the Store has nothing to do with patches, but we know Sony don't we.

There already some games with having issues to get the up to date patch like Gran Turismo 5.

I'd say don't risk anything and get what is still left in your backlog.

If feels like that it will not only be the store what will go this summer.

just a heads up

i was a bit confused on how to use the special gun from the main game in the dlc. for the main game you have to be offline and not have the patch. but i cant play the dlc unless im online and being online requires the patch. both guides i looked at doesnt mention what to do. 

alright so i installed the updated patches, loaded my survival save that i was done with and had the weapon on, went to single player, chapter select and its after ch19 it says A1

i did not try anything or instal anything in the dlc until every single thing was done in the main game

so far it hink its working but i made a backup save of everything

On 4/5/2021 at 10:30 AM, RedHotChiliFan1 said:

Even calls himself Overseer God lmao, but well deserved, cuz you are indeed a legend!

So far there is no 100% answer I would tell.

Some say the remove of the Store has nothing to do with patches, but we know Sony don't we.

There already some games with having issues to get the up to date patch like Gran Turismo 5.

I'd say don't risk anything and get what is still left in your backlog.

If feels like that it will not only be the store what will go this summer.

Haha, I only did that name to see if anyone knew who I was. Blame the community they are the ones who told me this name so I just kept it because it sounded cool. Anyways, well to be more clear I already downloaded the DLC and it's in a flash drive for the patch and I have to complete classic mode