Trophy Thoughts?

Smash41

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

Maybe, but none of us have done it on the BEST ending except for the popper, so its possible reloads doesnt affect it, but then its possible it does. 

But thats what my test should prove, because if level select works, then reloads are perhaps ok

Im going to reload and kill about 100 sligs at the end anyway to be sure before I do last level properly!! 

Of course, this is all based on u guys having luck popping it on the BEST ending xD

Captainsellers did a run with true ending + reload checkpoints and he didn't get the trophy.

Second time he did was with cloud saves and he did get it. So I think checkpoints mess things up though. Can't say for sure ofcourse

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

Captainsellers did a run with true ending + reload checkpoints and he didn't get the trophy.

Second time he did was with cloud saves and he did get it. So I think checkpoints mess things up though. Can't say for sure ofcourse

Ok, thanks for letting me know, that another 1 that got it with best ending!! 

Well what im planning to do, is get as little sligs kills as i can on level select and without reloads. 

Then at 17 boss, im gonna kill 100 via checkpoint reloads and then finish to see if it pops. 

If not, i'll then do it without reload kills and see if it pops then

Of course level select may not even work, but this should at least eliminate 1 or 2 of those possibilities! 

30 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

But this cant be the solution. The trophy is just fucking bugged. I think i will wait when a patch is out there.

4 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I didnt try it. Just one level left. But i think i will wait

Maybe m8, could just be a coincidence that those who got were on True Ending, those who didnt were Good Ending, I think its definitely got me curious though

Thing is, if its not a bug, u could be waiting a while, or well i guess some of us here may provide further confirmation either way. 

Shame as u are so close

5 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Maybe m8, could just be a coincidence that those who got were on True Ending, those who didnt were Good Ending, I think its definitely got me curious though

Thing is, if its not a bug, u could be waiting a while, or well i guess some of us here may provide further confirmation either way. 

Shame as u are so close

Well made it out the brewery with only 10 kills. Problem 2 is I got feeco depot at shitty quarma so gotta replay that first if the true ending is required for the <100 slig kills trophy -.-.. What a mess

GUYS! i got the trophy! Very happy now !

so here are a few informations :

level 1 - 0 kills - good karma
level 2 - 0 kills - good karma
level 3 - 0 kills - good karma
level 4 - 0 kills - good karma
level 5 - 9 kills - good karma
level 6 - 0 kills - good karma
level 7 - 0 kills - good karma
level 8 - 0 kills - good karma
level 9 - 1 kills - good karma
level 10 - 3 kills - good karma
level 11 - 1 kills - good karma
level 12 - 0 kills - good karma
level 13 - 3 kills - good karma
level 14 - 3 kills - good karma
level 15 - 13 kills - good karma
level 16 - 14 kills - good karma
level 17 - 15 kills - good karma

total kills : 63
checkpoint restarts/ loaded kills : 39

As you can see, checkpoint reloading has nothing to do with it because i would be at over 100 kills for now.

i replayed level 13 to change bad karma to good karma. i did it with checkpoint reloading, i got the best ending. I closed the game at the very last room of the game (Where the boss is) and finished it there without deaths (not the complete level without deaths, only the boss). i dont now if i miss some important informations here, let me now if i missing something.

Just one trophy left!! and the safe for it is ready to play in my cloud :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

GUYS! i got the trophy! Very happy now !

so here are a few informations :

level 1 - 0 kills - good karma
level 2 - 0 kills - good karma
level 3 - 0 kills - good karma
level 4 - 0 kills - good karma
level 5 - 9 kills - good karma
level 6 - 0 kills - good karma
level 7 - 0 kills - good karma
level 8 - 0 kills - good karma
level 9 - 1 kills - good karma
level 10 - 3 kills - good karma
level 11 - 1 kills - good karma
level 12 - 0 kills - good karma
level 13 - 3 kills - good karma
level 14 - 3 kills - good karma
level 15 - 13 kills - good karma
level 16 - 14 kills - good karma
level 17 - 15 kills - good karma

total kills : 63
checkpoint restarts/ loaded kills : 39

As you can see, checkpoint reloading has nothing to do with it because i would be at over 100 kills for now.

i replayed level 13 to change bad karma to good karma. i did it with checkpoint reloading, i got the best ending. I closed the game at the very last room of the game (Where the boss is) and finished it there without deaths (not the complete level without deaths, only the boss). i dont now if i miss some important informations here, let me now if i missing something.

Just one trophy left!! and the safe for it is ready to play in my cloud :)

So you're saying if you killed something or counter was to high you just restarted checkpoint? Does this also include if you died you just continue playing?

Edited by Deluziion90

YESSSS I FUCKING GOT IT ASWELL :yay::yay::yay:!!!

Didn't got the true ending either!

Bad quarma at

The Ruins 72%/80%

Feeco depot 24/80%

Below is the part how I played.

Level 13 is the part where I force quitted the game so that's why the +3+3 was I wasn't sure if they would count in the end.

Same goes for level 16

After reading @IX_Edinho_XI's post I made it to level 17 and I was at the point to say I dont care anymore I'm just going to restart checkpoints if I mess up. And I used 2 restarts at the final boss which would make it 8+8+8= 24 kills.

Lvl 1. 0 kills
Lvl 2. 1 Kills
Lvl 3. 0 kills
Lvl 4. 0 kills
Lvl 5. 9 kill
Lvl 6. 0 kill
Lvl 7. 1 kill
Lvl 8. 0 kills
Lvl 9. 3 kills
Lvl 10. 0 kill 
Lvl 11. 1 kill
Lvl 12. 0 kills
Lvl 13. 4(+3? +3?)
Lvl 14. 0
Lvl 15. 14(+14?)
Lvl 16. 10 (unclear if +10 because I did one restart level.. Not sure if that wipes out kills)
Lvl 17. 8 kills. + 3 checkpoint restarts
( = force quit restart)

Even with restarts that would still put me at 97 total.

Conclusion
Still unclear how this trophy works. I didn't get the true ending, I messed up a lot. At the brewery I used cloud save for over 10 times and at the last level I just spammed restart checkpoint and died a few times. 

@Deluziion90 @IX_Edinho_XI Wow, well done guys, im really happy it popped for ya ;)

As @KristophDJHero said, raises more questions.

All i can think is was this on a complete new game system save so completely clean, unlike a NG which could still have ur profile save??? 

But, at this point, im giving up trying to understand as its just too buggy to put a finger on anything I think. 

All you can do I think is try to eliminate as many risks as possible when going for it and hope for the best!!! 

1 hour ago, kamilinhoPL said:

Had around 60 kills. Restarted maybe once. And didnt get the trophy. Feels bad. The question is did you die on your playthrough? Maybe the deaths are messing up the counter? I died couple of times surely.

@IX_Edinho_XI had died, at this point, best to just delete ur whole save, start afresh and try to avoid as many risks as possible

4 minutes ago, Asher1985 said:

Congrats @Deluziion90 @IX_Edinho_XI. I assume you did it on a New Game? Did you delete any saves or just do a NG?

I deleted my safe and started a new game 

5 hours ago, kamilinhoPL said:

Had around 60 kills. Restarted maybe once. And didnt get the trophy. Feels bad. The question is did you die on your playthrough? Maybe the deaths are messing up the counter? I died couple of times surely.

I died about 30 times in the whole game. 

27 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

deleted my safe and started a new game 

I wonder if this is the bug then, your Slig Kills are not resetting when u go NG like they should, u are keeping the count on ur profile save and just adding onto it

When u believe u fulfilled the conditions before when the trophy didnt pop, was that a fresh save with ur old one deleted, or was it just a NG with ur profile save from before still?? 

What about you @Deluziion90, was this time when u popped it, a deleted game save and so a completely new game save without the profile save from before?? 

(There has to be some sort of profile save as u can still skip cutscenes on a NG, plus u cant read item tutorials ever again) 

On a side note, anybody know what the Nails & Screws do?? I accidently skipped over the tutorial window and cant find them anywhere. Im assuming they were removed from the game, or im missing something?? 

Edited by Optinooby

11 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I wonder if this is the bug then, your Slig Kills are not resetting when u go NG like they should, u are keeping the count on ur profile save and just adding onto it

When u believe u fulfilled the conditions before when the trophy didnt pop, was that a fresh save with ur old one deleted, or was it just a NG with ur profile save from before still?? 

What about you @Deluziion90, was this time when u popped it, a deleted game save and so a completely new game save without the profile save from before?? 

(There has to be some sort of profile save as u can still skip cutscenes on a NG, plus u cant read item tutorials ever again) 

On a side note, anybody know what the Nails & Screws do?? I accidently skipped over the tutorial window and cant find them anywhere. Im assuming they were removed from the game, or im missing something?? 

I started with a fresh safe. 

So the nails & screws are curios for me too. 

I found them in level 16 in a trashcan and never saw them again. And they not out of the game, i just found them yesterday again.

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI

12 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Found these too, not sure they actually do anything or are used for any crafting recipes. Probably just left there by accident?

5 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I started with a fresh safe. 

So the nails & screws are curios for me too. 

I found them in level 16 in a trashcan and never saw them again. And they not out of the game, i just found them yesterday again.

So even on ur failed attempts before to, well we cant be sure off that one thing.

This game has wasted so much time, we all should be finished with it by now, im doubtful if they every truly clean it all up, there is just too much to fix xD

5 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

Found these too, not sure they actually do anything or are used for any crafting recipes. Probably just left there by accident?

It looks like way doesnt it

They were annoying me a bit as I went through the game last week making a list of all lockers, what they contain the same with trash bins, secret area locations, Mudokans, key locations, what they contain etc etc. I did this with everything, literally about 50 pages worth lol

Anyway, when doing so, a lockers kept saying FULL even though I had nothing at max. I wanted to make sure nothing was a infinite stock like somethings are so I would always make sure first, but no, was still saying full. I was assuming it must be those stupid Nails & Screws, and yea (Lv 16 + 17). 

They really didnt test polish/bug test this at all did they. I just dont understand why they would disrespect us this much, I mean we are stupid enough to buy it, but cmon, this will hurt their next game, im not buying any other games by them for sure, not at release anyway

24 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

They really didnt test polish/bug test this at all did they. I just dont understand why they would disrespect us this much, I mean we are stupid enough to buy it, but cmon, this will hurt their next game, im not buying any other games by them for sure, not at release anyway

The bugs and technical issues are unbelievable for a 2021 release - not to mention this game was delayed several times up until this point.

Really glad that they made it free on PS+ for PS5 because I don't think I would have made a purchase after reading all of this.

38 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

The bugs and technical issues are unbelievable for a 2021 release - not to mention this game was delayed several times up until this point.

Really glad that they made it free on PS+ for PS5 because I don't think I would have made a purchase after reading all of this.

Well I think the damage is already done to this game too I believe. I can't see them selling much physical copies once it releases in July, even digitally once it's off PS Plus. Glad I got this game for free and not spent money on it otherwise i'd be more po'ed, the only reason it hasn't picked up much bad PR is because of it being a free PS Plus game otherwise it would got close to the Cyberpunk 2077 treatment. The only reason they're rushing patches is because they're in damage control mode to avoid their reputation being tarnished any further.

I'm gonna avoid this dev in the future with their games, i'm sure i'm not the only one with this mindset. Just think of the majority of gamers who experienced this buggy/glitchy game who gave up that don't voice their opinions online.

It's a shame because I was really looking forward to this game for months, I did somewhat enjoy it. But unfortunately the negatives of the bugs/glitches out weights the positives, sad really.