Trophy Thoughts?

Smash41

Probably means testing again.

But various aspects indicate that Oddworld Inhabitants wanted you to be able to improve your level selection.

In the 17 levels I always had +80%, but never 100%.

For the "<100 Slig" you have to play on "good ending" anyway; So in at least 12 levels +80%.

Edited by AbeToShrykull

1 hour ago, escarodasoul said:

I wonder if  "Too Pure For This World" work in chapter select now ? It would be much faster without saving any Muds.

Tried in chapter select and didn't get it. Had to download my previous cloud save, where I just had the last level to finish in terms of badges, and magically Too Pure For This World unlocked as well. I think it's only popping up at the end of the game, during the first set of CG cutscenes. Also on that save I had approx. 80 sligs killed, and it still popped. On the one I tried on level select I had around 50killed and no dice. 

Earned my Too Pure For This World trophy today!! Started a fresh new game and counted my Slig kills from level to level. It wasn't too bad and I knew I could spare a few kills in the final two levels. Breakdown was:

The Raid on Monsaic: 0 kills
The Ruins: 1 kill
The Blimp: 0 kills
The Funicular: 0 kills
Sorrow Valley: 4 kills
Phat Station: 0 kills
The Hijack: 2 kills
Reunion at the Old Trellis: 0 kills
Slig Barracks: 4 kills
Necrum: 6 kills
The Mines: 3 kills
The Sanctum: 0 kills
Escape: 6 kills
FeeCo Depot: 3 kills
The Yards: 4 kills
Brewery: 24 kills
Eye of the Storm: 25 kills 

Total: 82 kills

Good Quarma in all levels except for Slig Barracks / FeeCo Depot / The Yards which I sped through. Now I just have to initiate a mudok-alypse for my Platinum trophy!

EDIT: Achieved my Platinum!! Thanks for your help, everyone!! I've never deleted a game off my PlayStation so quickly haha.

Edited by KristophDJHero
  • Like 2

On 28/04/2021 at 11:06 PM, Mike_Kaspar said:

Can anyone confirm if you can pop the < 100 Slig kills trophy AFTER having already completed your Campaign run and just doing level select on the final level?

On 28/04/2021 at 11:47 PM, kamilinhoPL said:

I tried and it didn't work for me.

I was in the process of going through Level Select to clean up badges and save all Mudokons to unlock the last two levels. Gave up on trying to keep my kills below 100 on level 14 or 15 and figured I'd get it on a new playthrough (still need to do a no-death run). Despite that, my trophy just popped after completing level 17. Happy, but also confused!

Seems all the trophy bugs are indeed fixed, just got my platinum today. Posting my Too Pure For This World results as a reference for those who might need it

The Raid on Monsaic: 0 kills
The Ruins: 0 kills
The Blimp: 0 kills
The Funicular: 0 kills
Sorrow Valley: 5 kills
Phat Station: 0 kills
The Hijack: 4 kills
Reunion at the Old Trellis: 0 kills
Slig Barracks: 3 kills
Necrum: 4 kills
The Mines: 2 kills
The Sanctum: 0 kills
Escape: 7 kills
FeeCo Depot: 2 kills
The Yards: 3 kills
Brewery: 19 kills
Eye of the Storm: 30 kills 

TOTAL: 79 kills

Plenty of leeway here, it's good to have a buffer for those last 2 levels ? Good luck to everyone working on their platinum, y'all got this.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...