Trophy Thoughts?

Smash41

12 hours ago, immaxiboy5473 said:

seem like 2 playthrough is a must.

1) liberate mudokon + kill more than 100 sligs

2) failed to liberate mudokon + complete the game with no more than 100 sligs killed.

Difficult trophies will be no dying for all stages and all badges.

Keep track of your kills and make a backup around 80+ or so kills. 

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Goodluck everyone with 

High Stakes
Complete The Sanctum without dying

This is so much harder then previous scarab/paramite trial runs 1f628.png

its not that hard lol ...

The hardest part of this game is to save the Mudokons cause it’s buggy. Sometimes they disappear or they are falling trough the elevators 

9 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

its not that hard lol ...

The hardest part of this game is to save the Mudokons cause it’s buggy. Sometimes they disappear or they are falling trough the elevators 

We dont have to save them all do we, only 80% on 12 levels for the good ending....??? 

There are 4 endings and im note sure what 'liberate' and 'not liberate' falls under. There are 2 good and 2 bad endings so im hoping only 12 levels need 80%

Then I guess it all depends on badges

Anybody find the level select weird, it says at the top that ur play on level select isnt saved. Or maybe it saves ur best performance. 

Thing is, if ur best performances are saved, then how would u go back to get the bad ending...?? Wierd how things work here

This is gonna be an ultra rare plat, possibly below 1%. The no death runs are insane, people will have to be backing up their saves every 30 seconds of progress. Definitely gonna break up my plat streak I’m on haha.

honestly I don’t understand how these “apprehend slig” badges are even possible. It seems every level I apprehend every one I possibly can and I don’t get anywhere near the goal? I think I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy the game and not focus on trophies, I’m curious to see if anyone’s able to obtain the plat in the near future.

9 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

This is gonna be an ultra rare plat, possibly below 1%. The no death runs are insane, people will have to be backing up their saves every 30 seconds of progress. Definitely gonna break up my plat streak I’m on haha.

honestly I don’t understand how these “apprehend slig” badges are even possible. It seems every level I apprehend every one I possibly can and I don’t get anywhere near the goal? I think I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy the game and not focus on trophies, I’m curious to see if anyone’s able to obtain the plat in the near future.

You cant back up saves when using level select, only on 1st story runs

I dont think players realise u can slap the sligs and that its fixed which drop tape and not. So to get most of them, u need to be sure u tie up certain ones in order to get enough tape. 

For level 2, there are 95 sligs, and I think u actually have to avoid saving most the Muds at the end and that gives u about 20 apprehends

Edited by Optinooby

5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

You cant back up saves when using level select, only on 1st story runs

I dont think players realise u can slap the sligs and that its fixed which drop tape and not. So to get most of them, u need to be sure u tie up certain ones in order to get enough tape. 

For level 2, there are 95 sligs, and I think u actually have to avoid saving most the Muds at the end and that gives u about 20 apprehends

I tried everything I possibly could to apprehend every one I could, and only got 22...

Edited by NashtyMouse

2 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

I tried everything I possibly could to apprehend every one I could, and only

got 22...

i got 49.... at the end there where more then 7 slugs left for me , but i got no more tape in my inventory left. And no one from that 7 slugs dropt it. Its f*** disappointing.

2 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

I tried everything I possibly could to apprehend every one I could, and only got 22...

1 hour ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

i got 49.... at the end there where more then 7 slugs left for me , but i got no more tape in my inventory left. And no one from that 7 slugs dropt it. Its f*** disappointing.

I apprehended 53 guys and had 4 tapes left, there was probably only 3 or so enemies I didnt have tape for, mainly a early few

You have to let most those Muds at the end die as u cant protect them 80% without killing some sligs, well not without some serious practice anyway. 

Take ages to do though doesnt it, that 49 have really jacked u off m8, onpy to have to go back through it again ;)

Level 2 wants to be a level you do <80% first but do all badges, then do 0 badges and >80% 2nd run

Also, make sure you do the bad ending first (dont liberate Muds), think u must collect lower than 80% muds on half the levels for it, i forget but its on the PS Blog

The game seems to save ur BEST results on level select only, so the bad endings maybe missable if u already have over 80% in too many levels

I had OVER 80% in level 2, and then redid and got way under 80%. I got the negative quarma trophy, but it didnt update on the overall level log on level select, it still shows my highest score of 100/80% there. 

So just bear in mind, this isnt confirmation from myself, but does look very likely that the bad ending are missable so just bear in mind

Until we know more, I'd recommend going for bad endings 1st just to be sure, until we learn more anyway ;)

25 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Also, make sure you do the bad ending first (dont liberate Muds), think u must collect lower than 80% muds on half the levels for it, i forget but its on the PS Blog

The game seems to save ur BEST results on level select only, so the bad endings maybe missable if u already have over 80% in too many levels

I had OVER 80% in level 2, and then redid and got way under 80%. I got the negative quarma trophy, but it didnt update on the overall level log on level select, it still shows my highest score of 100/80% there. 

So just bear in mind, this isnt confirmation from myself, but does look very likely that the bad ending are missable so just bear in mind

Until we know more, I'd recommend going for bad endings 1st just to be sure, until we learn more anyway ;)

Currently in Soulstorm brewery bit too late for me?. Thanks anyways

4 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

You can save almost all the Mudokons at the end of level 2 and still tie up all the sligs with proper placement of 6 IED's. 

Ah yea, if ur referencing m8, I said it could be done with some serious practice. 

I actually did try the clever placement of the IEDs to begin with, but though sod that, too much precision. Plus i havent got a finger on it yet, but sometimes additional Sligs can spawn, I thinl it may depend on how quick u remove them from the map! 

U gotta do 10 or so levels below 80% for bad ending anyway, this for me was simpler just do the badges with no saves, then the saves by themself later, males the aprrehending a bit easier. 

Great that u did it all in one, that could be ur 'perfect' run m8 u should record, I gave up on that ;)

Just finished the true ending and tested out some things.

Level select does increase your badge count. If you go below something you already have 100% it doesn't wipe your best stats.

A no death run gives a mark on the selected level with a skull.

Selecting new game does give the prompt: "Are you sure? Selecting New Game will remove all progress"

I guess going for no death run is best on a new slot and just abuse the hell out of cloud save.

I'll keep going for all badges first as I now got all levels unlocked.

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Just finished the true ending and tested out some things.

Level select does increase your badge count. If you go below something you already have 100% it doesn't wipe your best stats.

A no death run gives a mark on the selected level with a skull.

Selecting new game does give the prompt: "Are you sure? Selecting New Game will remove all progress"

I guess going for no death run is best on a new slot and just abuse the hell out of cloud save.

I'll keep going for all badges first as I now got all levels unlocked.

Ah yea, saves ur badges and best quarma, and thanka for letting us know that it saves no death as well

Question is how are slig kills savedand now you have thw true ending trophy, does that mean the bad ending trophy is no longer positive for you as negative quarma will no longer save as it will keep ur best score, not a newer worse score??

Im battling with this as am just so unsure how it will work, i guess u got the liberate the mudokons trophy for good ensing?? 

14 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Ah yea, saves ur badges and best quarma, and thanka for letting us know that it saves no death as well

Question is how are slig kills savedand now you have thw true ending trophy, does that mean the bad ending trophy is no longer positive for you as negative quarma will no longer save as it will keep ur best score, not a newer worse score??

Im battling with this as am just so unsure how it will work, i guess u got the liberate the mudokons trophy for good ensing?? 

Slig kills aren't registered anywhere so I think you have to count them yourself.

I can't achieve the bad ending and I can't lower my quarma in my current setup.

To get the bad Ending I actually have to select new game which will wipe all my progress.

So it's going for bad ending+bad quarma trophies

or go for a good ending so you unlock all bonus levels which helps you achieve a no death run file + all badges

For everybody ... 

You have to beat the game on Good Ending for the “No Death Run” Trophy and the “under 100 Kills” Trophy. I’ve tried this on the bad ending (Level 15) and I didn’t get a single trophy. That’s not cool cause I have to replay a run again ? 

• Like 1