Trophy Thoughts?

Smash41

Are the trophies themselves bugged?? I’ve definitely achieved positive quarma in 5 levels and the “soulful” trophy hasn’t popped.

also- I have 99 badges and a trophy hasn’t popped for collecting a quarter of the badges...

Edited by NashtyMouse

6 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Slig kills aren't registered anywhere so I think you have to count them yourself.

I can't achieve the bad ending and I can't lower my quarma in my current setup.

To get the bad Ending I actually have to select new game which will wipe all my progress.

So it's going for bad ending+bad quarma trophies

or go for a good ending so you unlock all bonus levels which helps you achieve a no death run file + all badges

You can do bad ending first though right, then level select for good ending.....???? 

Oh yea, the Slig kills can only be seen on the level complete screen, but im worried if slig kills cant be changed on replays, like the way you can no longer get a worse quarma score......??

Does killing less sligs count as a better result or a worse result and so doesnt register or does that factor dont even impact it?? You would think the more you kill is the better result xD

Also, the  'possess all slig types' lools annoying as sometimes you cant even tell between the types. Level 4, u have flying sligs with rocket launchers, 1 with automatic rifle, one with shotgun I think, but they are look the same, so u gotta know beforehand either via a guide or ur own trial and error

Gonna be a difficult platinum i think

5 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Are the trophies themselves bugged?? I’ve definitely achieved positive quarma in 5 levels and the “soulful” trophy hasn’t popped.

also- I have 99 badges and a trophy hasn’t popped for collecting a quarter of the badges...

This is so annoying m8, did u close game, i think it has bad memory leaks as well, bugz get worse the longer i play

Ive got to a state somehow where CONTINUE keeps putting me back on the 3rd level, but level select im on level 6. I can just see this messing a lot of sruff up as game probably wont think im making story progression

U gotta be SOO careful 

Did any1 have the same where if you quit to main menu on level finished screen, that it doesnt actually unlock the next level that way and u must do it again?? 

Edited by Optinooby

5 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

For everybody ... 

You have to beat the game on Good Ending for the “No Death Run” Trophy and the “under 100 Kills” Trophy. I’ve tried this on the bad ending (Level 15) and I didn’t get a single trophy. That’s not cool cause I have to replay a run again ? 

At this point we cant be certain if trophies havent glitched for u, see above. 

Also, did u get LESS than 100 kills via le select or first plays?? And is that TOTAL or just what was recorded on the ens of level results??? 

I ask because the games saves some things always, dying/reloading doesnt change. Like you could keep dying and looting the same jar to get looting trophies, or same with some kills trophies. Id like to think the under 100 kills just mean the ens of level count, we cant be sure yet though ;(

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

You can do bad ending first though right, then level select for good ending.....????

That was my idea too. But in the level selection it is written above that the repeated level will have no effect on the story. So you have to go through here 2 or 3 times.

Did any1 have the same where if you quit to main menu on level finished screen, that it doesnt actually unlock the next level that way and u must do it again?? 

I had the same mistake. I only played 3 levels normally in story mode, so by starting a new game and then continuing the game. after the 3rd level i wanted to repeat the 2nd level. After completing the level, I was not sent back to the main menu but continued using the level selection. In principle, you now play the individual levels and not the campaign in one go. You would now have to click on continue game to continue the story. But this also means that you will probably have to repeat a few levels that you have already made via level selection. but if you choose to continue the game, you can leave the game here during the checkpoints and then end up at the last checkpoint. Unfortunately, I don't know what effect this has on the end of playing via level selection.

At this point we cant be certain if trophies havent glitched for u, see above. 

Also, did u get LESS than 100 kills via le select or first plays?? And is that TOTAL or just what was recorded on the ens of level results??? 

I ask because the games saves some things always, dying/reloading doesnt change. Like you could keep dying and looting the same jar to get looting trophies, or same with some kills trophies. Id like to think the under 100 kills just mean the ens of level count, we cant be sure yet though ;(

Can be glitched. I don’t know. I didn’t got the medal trophies too. I finished my 2nd run with 92 kills. I didn’t reload Checkpoints. This is so annoying cause i don’t want to replay a whole run again. I didn’t play via level select. The only thing I can try is the good ending to try unlock the No Death Run Trophy. But at first I upload my save file to make sure nothing wipes over if I make some mistakes ...

18 minutes ago, Hinsusta said:

Can be glitched. I don’t know. I didn’t got the medal trophies too. I finished my 2nd run with 92 kills. I didn’t reload Checkpoints. This is so annoying cause i don’t want to replay a whole run again. I didn’t play via level select. The only thing I can try is the good ending to try unlock the No Death Run Trophy. But at first I upload my save file to make sure nothing wipes over if I make some mistakes ...

So buggy m8 yea, gonna take afew weeks or so until we all get a grasp on n this

Do you remember where you got the permanent keys by any chance, the copper, silver, gold etc?? (Maybe u remember also @Deluziion90?) 

17 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

So buggy m8 yea, gonna take afew weeks or so until we all get a grasp on n this

Do you remember where you got the permanent keys by any chance, the copper, silver, gold etc?? (Maybe u remember also @Deluziion90?) 

I still missed like 1 or 2 keys in level 17. No clue where I got those. 

Also found out the hard way and due lack of sleep. If you're going for all the badges you can't take a break in level select. It wipes all progress if you want to continue later. So make sure you got the time to clear a full level. It especially sucks as I'm still trying to apprehend 50 sligs in level 2 .. ?

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

I still missed like 1 or 2 keys in level 17. No clue where I got those. 

Also found out the hard way and due lack of sleep. If you're going for all the badges you can't take a break in level select. It wipes all progress if you want to continue later. So make sure you got the time to clear a full level. It especially sucks as I'm still trying to apprehend 50 sligs in level 2 .. 1f611.png

Ah yea I got the Silver Key now, so was there more then than the Copper/Silver and Gold keys?? 

Yea i think I mentioned that a while back about level select not making a hard save, only story does that. 

Good luck with the badges, let us know which are the hardest or if there are any where its better to get all badges 1st, then all Muds on a 2nd run

For level 2, I would loot the first sleeping slig but not bind, and ignore the 2nd. I would then chant/knockout 3rs slig and loot/bind. 

Then on the part with 4 sligs that you cant chant, I would slap out the slig with 2 tape first, usually 2nd down on right, he would gimme 2 tapes. Then I could get most of them after that. 

At the end, I would put mines on lowest level, let most Muds get killed and bind/loot bottom level sligs. Also bring the slig down on left straight away, then another usually spawns there. Then once the lower level is secure, I can chant and bring other sligs down to me 1 by 1.

Level 2, its starting off which is tricky as u have no tape

Edited by Optinooby

5 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Good luck with the badges, let us know which are the hardest or if there are any where its better to get all badges 1st, then all Muds on a 2nd run

I'm missing 4 levels for platinum badges to get all mudokons in the game. The remaining levels are at gold rating because I wasn't able to find those secret area's in my blind first run. 

So far and that's just my preference is just take 1 badge at a time when it comes to killing or Apprehending sligs and just replay the level again.

None are hard just annoying as you can spam restart checkpoint.

The hardest for me will probably be the ones where you need specific keys. For example I got 10/15 in the last level because I was missing a key and got no clue where to get it. So it's going to be a lucky find or hopefully somebody will be faster and upload a guide.

2 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I had the same mistake. I only played 3 levels normally in story mode, so by starting a new game and then continuing the game. after the 3rd level i wanted to repeat the 2nd level. After completing the level, I was not sent back to the main menu but continued using the level selection. In principle, you now play the individual levels and not the campaign in one go. You would now have to click on continue game to continue the story. But this also means that you will probably have to repeat a few levels that you have already made via level selection. but if you choose to continue the game, you can leave the game here during the checkpoints and then end up at the last checkpoint. Unfortunately, I don't know what effect this has on the end of playing via level selection.

Im not quite understanding what u saying here, i get about the weird story continue/quit after level bug, but dont get what u are saying here, perhaps im having a blonde moment ;)

That was my idea too. But in the level selection it is written above that the repeated level will have no effect on the story. So you have to go through here 2 or 3 times.

Yea, im still hoping u can see the endings via level select, bad ending is out of the question, but positive scores are still saved, so hopefully thats what the ending trigger looks at....... 

54 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

I'm missing 4 levels for platinum badges to get all mudokons in the game. The remaining levels are at gold rating because I wasn't able to find those secret area's in my blind first run. 

So far and that's just my preference is just take 1 badge at a time when it comes to killing or Apprehending sligs and just replay the level again.

None are hard just annoying as you can spam restart checkpoint.

The hardest for me will probably be the ones where you need specific keys. For example I got 10/15 in the last level because I was missing a key and got no clue where to get it. So it's going to be a lucky find or hopefully somebody will be faster and upload a guide.

Keys for lockers in last level, do u remember what keys are needed?? Im just wondering how many I need to keep and eye out for..... 

Are they badges later then for ACTUALLY killing Sligs?? 

What ive noticed so far with the keys, is that they seem to be on sort of key or standout enemies, not just a random patrolling slig.

The copper key for example, comes off the first slig u meet in the first mines where u first get the stunbombs, and i think the game makes a point to get u to pickpocket him. 

The silver key, although its first needed on level 4 or 5, u dont get it till level 8 i think, the train level. The slig controlling Slig Mama has it. So again, a key enemy, but if u are not quick the slig corpse will despawn

EDIT:

I see now there are MANY keys, such as Copper Triangle key, Copper Square key etc........ Great, gotta search every nook and cranny for keys just before u can even 100% some levels

Edited by Optinooby

9 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Anyone know what to trigger the trophies to pop? Redoing the level?

14 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Anyone know what to trigger the trophies to pop? Redoing the level?

Not sure yet, negative quarma on 5 levels trophy popped for me, but that was on my first runs. 

I hope level select doesnt mess everything up with that 'no story progress is saved' quote it shows

Got 5 levels 100% with all badges and trophy

Achieved half of the different badges across the whole game
popped for me.

It's definitely not bugged

@Optinooby You asked about the keys earlier and I just checked for you and there's a lot more.

Currently:
- Copper Square

- Copper Round

- Silver Square

- Silver Triangle

- Gold Square

- Gold Triangle.

I think it's 3 variants of each so still missing 1 Silver round and 1 Gold round.

If anyone knows where to find those that would help!

Edited by Deluziion90

10 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Got 5 levels 100% with all badges and trophy

Achieved half of the different badges across the whole game
popped for me.

It's definitely not bugged

Course not permanent, trying to figure if there is a 'possible' bug, and if so, what us the trigger, how to avoid etc.... ya know ;)

10 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

@Optinooby You asked about the keys earlier and I just checked for you and there's a lot more.

Currently:
- Copper Square

- Copper Round

- Silver Square

- Silver Triangle

- Gold Square

- Gold Triangle.

I think it's 3 variants of each so still missing 1 Silver round and 1 Gold round.

If anyone knows where to find those that would help!

Thanks abt the keys, i edited my post as found the triangle, but round as well bloody hell, no doubt going to be on the hardest to find/pickpocket slugs

Edited by Optinooby

4 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I have 5 levels done with positive Quarma yet no trophy..

The Raid on Monsaic

The Ruins

The Blimp

The Funicular

Sorrow Valley

All have 100% / 80%.

Okay after getting 6 levels with positive quarma it unlocked... I think some entire levels just don’t properly add up. I think this is what’s affecting badge trophies as well. I have 120 badges and haven’t even got the trophy for collecting a quarter of all badges, there’s just no way I shouldn’t have that by now. 

what a mess.

4 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Golden square key was for me in level 13 - Escape. There was a enemy standing on a platform. Just see the picture in the link.

https://ibb.co/GHWmDNK

EDIT:

Just found the golden circle key in level 14:

https://ibb.co/PhdJNpM

Thanks for the golden circle. Can confirm I got it right at this slig :D

54 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

Okay after getting 6 levels with positive quarma it unlocked... I think some entire levels just don’t properly add up. I think this is what’s affecting badge trophies as well. I have 120 badges and haven’t even got the trophy for collecting a quarter of all badges, there’s just no way I shouldn’t have that by now. 

what a mess.

Yeah the Soulful trophy unlocked after getting positive Quarma on the 6th level for me too. I did manage to unlock the quarter badges trophy I've got 113, definitely seems like the trophies are glitchy despite what some may say.

25 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

so there is no trophy for the bad ending? played both bad endings now and no trophy.

I'm guessing it may be 'Whose Side Are You On?' trophy judging by the description you'd think it's the bad ending. But who knows maybe it's glitched or possibly not even connected to the bad ending at all.

2 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

what a mess.

1 hour ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Yeah the Soulful trophy unlocked after getting positive Quarma on the 6th level for me too. I did manage to unlock the quarter badges trophy I've got 113, definitely seems like the trophies are glitchy despite what some may say.

I'm guessing it may be 'Whose Side Are You On?' trophy judging by the description you'd think it's the bad ending. But who knows maybe it's glitched or possibly not even connected to the bad ending at all.

I was thinking the first level doesnt count as its a automatic 100% but who knows

so there is no trophy for the bad ending? played both bad endings now and no trophy.

I thought it may be one of the bad endings as the liberate trophy IS the good ending, so figured this would be opposite, so either it isnt, its bugges or its something else entirely

It could be (if we say level 1 doesnt count as its a story related 100%), that for the FAILED TO LIBERATE trophy, that you must get negatuve quarma on EVERY level (ignoring 1st) and for the LIBERATE THE MUDOKANS trophy, you must get positive quarma on EVERY level, but damn I hope not. 

Maybe if anybody has the LIBERATE THE MUDS trophy, u could share if u had positive quarma on every level when it popped??