Trophy Thoughts?

Smash41

15 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Currently playing the Train Hijack level where you need to spend 35 Moolah. On Normal and easy you're always short no matter how you do it.

Playing on hard half of the vendor machines don't offer free stuff and you actually have to pay. This way you can get the 35 Moolah easily. Bad thing is hard sucks and everything kills you instantly. especially the fucker robot on the end of the leve

Hi m8, 

How thorough did u check on normal, are u certain?? 

I ask because I spent 30 Moolah on easy, couldnt spend more, and on normal, prices are doubled what I saw, so should be able to spend 60, so no need for hard mode.......???? 

There are some machines hidden in the carriages with the Muds

Just now, Optinooby said:

Hi m8, 

I ask because I spent 30 Moolah on easy, couldnt spend more, and on normal, prices are doubled what I saw, so should be able to spend 60, so no need for hard mode.......???? 

yeah normal mode is enough for platinum badge in that level. i testet it. btw, i found the last golden key in level 16 :)

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

Hi m8, 

Easy you always end up at 30.

Normal you can get 35/35 no problems

Hard tried 2 times both times ended up 35/35

The problem is after getting the platinum medal and returning to the menu it resets back to my very first playtrough which was at 6/35.

I'm going to test offline mode later which @IX_Edinho_XI mentioned

12 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

yeah normal mode is enough for platinum badge in that level. i testet it. btw, i found the last golden key in level 16 :)

Oh yea I saw thanks m8, im keeping an eye out for the rest xD

Im going to get 1 soon, then save/exit after the next checkpoint and see if the keys save that way

12 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Easy you always end up at 30.

Normal you can get 35/35 no problems

Hard tried 2 times both times ended up 35/35

The problem is after getting the platinum medal and returning to the menu it resets back to my very first playtrough which was at 6/35.

I'm going to test offline mode later which @IX_Edinho_XI mentioned

Oh yea, u mentioned there wasnt enough on normal to begin with, but guess you have since found enough ;)

I tried it as well, I also made sure I went onto the next level as normally if u quit to main menu after level completion, next level doesnt unlock, and thought it may impact the Moolah badge. But no, didnt fix it. 

I mentioned it on their support page btw, so hopefully if they see it, will be fixed in next patch. 

I also mentioned the 'liberate no modukons' and few other things, im just hoping they respond

9 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Oh yea I saw thanks m8, im keeping an eye out for the rest xD

Im going to get 1 soon, then save/exit after the next checkpoint and see if the keys save that way

Oh yea, u mentioned there wasnt enough on normal to begin with, but guess you have since found enough ;)

I tried it as well, I also made sure I went onto the next level as normally if u quit to main menu after level completion, next level doesnt unlock, and thought it may impact the Moolah badge. But no, didnt fix it. 

I mentioned it on their support page btw, so hopefully if they see it, will be fixed in next patch. 

I also mentioned the 'liberate no modukons' and few other things, im just hoping they respond

Where's the support page? I'll make a comment as well. The more people the faster they fix it hopefully

I also just unlocked 

32Sa2eff4.png Gameplay master, gold
Achieved three quarters of the different badges across the whole game

at 348 badges which makes me the first one I guess? Oddworld can't count when it comes to badges lol

Edited by Deluziion90

14 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Where's the support page? I'll make a comment as well. The more people the faster they fix it hopefully

I also just unlocked 

32Sa2eff4.png Gameplay master, gold
Achieved three quarters of the different badges across the whole game

at 348 badges which makes me the first one I guess? Oddworld can't count when it comes to badges lol

I lobbed it on here m8 http://www.oddworld.com/2021/04/oddworld-soulstorm-1-06-patch-available-now/#commentsjump though im not sure if twitter would be better

Stupid with the badges, hope the final count isnt messed up as seems likevthe rest are

59 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Just spoke people on the Oddworld Discord and the dev team is aware of the bad quarma ending and the badges being bugged out. So atleast they are aware.

So it is bad ending trophy, praise the sun! Ive been racking my brain thinking off possibilities for it, glad, in a way, that its just bugged

11 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

So i finished level 17 and unlocked the trophy for the good ending and the no death run.

At least we know the no deaths works xD

I also just done the 1st level with no damage, well I took dmg, but reloaded checkpoints at those moments. Trophy never popped, first run as well. Not sure if the trophy is bugged, that u cant reload checkpoints to void it or whether level restart messesd it up as i did that upon deaths, or perhaps I took a slither off dmg from falling which wasnt noticeable... 

Edited by Optinooby

3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

So it is bad ending trophy, praise the sun! Ive been racking my brain thinking off possibilities for it, glad, in a way, that its just bugged

At least we know the no deaths works xD

I also just done the 1st level with no damage, well I took dmg, but reloaded checkpoints at those moments. Trophy never popped, first run as well. Not sure if the trophy is bugged, that u cant reload checkpoints to void it or whether level restart messesd it up as i did that upon deaths, or perhaps I took a slither off dmg from falling which wasnt noticeable... 

Reload Checkpoints is not working for the trophy. You must complete it in one run.

8 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Holy shit that's crazy congrats on that! Just played every level start to finish or used some cloud saves in the process?

I did it with the cloud safe method :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Reload Checkpoints is not working for the trophy. You must complete it in one run.

This is for the no damage right, NOT the no deaths...... (i know abt the no deaths due to streamer mode).... 

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

Just popped Achieve 5 levels with negative Quarma in replay mode!

I rushed some levels and ignored the Mudokons. level select keeps it on positive 100% Quarma but somehow it does remember you mess up levels. 

Oh thats good, maybe there is hope after all for the bad ending and also for the under 100 sligs

I wonder if the badges are functioning the same currently, only the best score is tracked, but the last received score is the actual one saved in the background, could explain the badge problems.... 

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Holy shit that's crazy congrats on that! Just played every level start to finish or used some cloud saves in the process?

Btw m8, forgot to mention, but u can cheat it by QUICKLY closing app as soon as you die, worka if ur quick enough as I do it a bit, usually combine that with just reloading CPs just before death usually

1 hour ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

What that works xD

Yea lol,I know right XD!!

You have abt 2 or 3 secs to quickly close app, as soon as u respawn, thats it the death it registered. 

I only know cuz i play with streaming mode on which shows ur current deaths ;)

21 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

How difficult do you guys see this platinum being after the bugs are presumably fixed?

I know its probably a little too early to tell etc but I've not played anything of the game yet as I'm going to wait for it to be fixed.

First i was thinking platinum will be very hard. After 3 runs i would say its an 4-5/10. Without the cloud save method or the quick click close trick it would be a 7 or 8. 

1 hour ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

First i was thinking platinum will be very hard. After 3 runs i would say its an 4-5/10. Without the cloud save method or the quick click close trick it would be a 7 or 8. 

The cloud method seems like a real pain in the ass though. There are areas I literally died 30+ times. I give you props for actually getting through without dying, that’s insane.

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Yea lol,I know right XD!!

You have abt 2 or 3 secs to quickly close app, as soon as u respawn, thats it the death it registered. 

I only know cuz i play with streaming mode on which shows ur current deaths ;)

Sucks cause I play everything on level select and can’t force close or cloud save. As it doesn’t save progress. I’m so damn far with my badges that playing from start wipes all my progress