Smash41

Trophy Thoughts?

435 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

replayed the hijack AGAIN.. Patch didn't fix the moolah spend bug

Came here to post about this.. glad it's not just me cause that means there's a better chance it gets fixed :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Came here to post about this.. glad it's not just me cause that means there's a better chance it gets fixed :D

 

Do you also have the problem in other levels where you have to spend Moolah? I'm pretty sure it's the same bug but I haven't tried other levels. 2 Developers are now aware on Discord about this problem so it should be fixed soon (hopefully!)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

What that works xD

 

Just learnt more on this m8

 

So after further testing, it seems whenever u hit a inactive checkpoint, the game makes a hard save (story only), and reload CPs/deaths etc after that spawn u back at the same CP are soft saves. Also, but if you quit from pause menu, the game makes another hard save at the same CP

 

But, BUT, when you CLOSE app while still on the level, when u go back in and continue, the game restores the last HARD save, thats how the deaths are avoided. 

 

So if I hit a inactive CP, the game will hard save there. If i then die 5 times, I will be back at that CP with 5 deaths, but it will be a soft save. And I THEN close app (remember don't quit from pause as that hard saves), you once I go back in, that last hard save will be restores which is 0 deaths. 

 

Does that make sense m8?? This is a way around the level 1 no damage run and explains why I didnt get it after reloading CPs. Basically each time u take dmg, u need to close app to restore the hard save from when u had no dmg. Not tried it myself yet, but should worl in theory. 

 

 

Also, probably just something interesting, the Sneak+Slap combo, actually ONLY works on easy!!! Fancy that eh xD

 

EDIT:

Yep, works for the taking NO damage trophy on the first level, just popped it after taking dmg, but was closing app!

 

Reloading CP doesnt work, the damage is still registered, BUT closing the app WILL cancel the damage providing you had taken ZERO when u first hit the recent CP

Edited by Optinooby
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oddworld Engineering team will now check out the moolah bug.

Also provided them all the informatin and even made a youtube clip out of it.

For anyone wondering its this bug:

You can see I got 35/35 moolah spend. After returning to the menu it wipes all my progress. This happens on all levels with Moolah spend.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Oddworld Engineering team will now check out the moolah bug.

Also provided them all the informatin and even made a youtube clip out of it.

For anyone wondering its this bug:

You can see I got 35/35 moolah spend. After returning to the menu it wipes all my progress. This happens on all levels with Moolah spend.

 

 

Thanks for letting them know m8, does us all a favour ;)

 

 

Do u remember where u got any of the keys by any chance that are not listed in the other thread?? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Do u remember where u got any of the keys by any chance that are not listed in the other thread?? 

 

No sorry, Got most of them on my first blind playthrough and wasn't even aware those keys were a thing :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so now I am only missing 4 badges, namely those for moolah in the 4 levels in which there is the challenge. I now upload this safe and start a new game. I am sure that the 100 Slig trophy is not bugged, you just have to finish level 16 and 17 for the trophy too. Could be annoying because I also need good karma in 13 levels here for the bonus levels. 

 

 

god this game grabs me more than i thought it would :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

so now I am only missing 4 badges, namely those for moolah in the 4 levels in which there is the challenge. I now upload this safe and start a new game. I am sure that the 100 Slig trophy is not bugged, you just have to finish level 16 and 17 for the trophy too. Could be annoying because I also need good karma in 13 levels here for the bonus levels. 

 

 

god this game grabs me more than i thought it would :D

 

I'm trying to keep up with you haha. 

Just need 4 more levels

- The Mines

- Brewery

- Slig Barracks

- The escape

Then I got the no death stuff done. Currently not using cloud or anything and just playing in level select. Kinda happy how good it's going.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

I'm trying to keep up with you haha. 

Just need 4 more levels

- The Mines

- Brewery

- Slig Barracks

- The escape

Then I got the no death stuff done. Currently not using cloud or anything and just playing in level select. Kinda happy how good it's going.

 

One of us will be the first one with the platinum i think :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IX_Edinho_XI said:

One of us will be the first one with the platinum i think :D

 

Work starting for me tomorrow so my speed will go down :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys !

 

I have to say that you're quite amazing ! When I see what you do... I still don't have finish my first playthrough 😅

 

But I have a question for you : Do you play it on hard mode ? Or in normal or easy ? Because I'm doing it in hard mode and... WTF ! I've never played a game that hard ! There are some moments just impossible to do perfectly. I don't even understand how to do them right without losing mudokon or dying. Slig Barracks is a hell for that lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

Work starting for me tomorrow so my speed will go down :( 

 

Hi m8, back to life now eh ;)

 

Just a quick question, on Phat Station, I find 6/7 Secret Areas and 9/8 Royal Jellies, is that the same for u

 

I just cant for life of me find that 7th Secret Area so dunno if its bugged out.... or Im missing somethinf painfully too obvious for me

 

@IX_Edinho_XI Maybe you know as well m8? Sorry for the call ;)

Edited by Optinooby
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can now join the cool kids club :D

 

29Scd1e9b.png

Hardest Mudokon in the West
Complete every level without Abe dying

 

 

Just <100 slig kills run and I'm ready for that platinum when they fix the badges

15 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

 

Hi m8, back to life now eh ;)

 

Just a quick question, on Phat Station, I find 6/7 Secret Areas and 9/8 Royal Jellies, is that the same for u

 

I just cant for life of me find that 7th Secret Area so dunno if its bugged out.... or Im missing somethinf painfully too obvious for me

 

@IX_Edinho_XI Maybe you know as well m8? Sorry for the call ;)

 

Try this channel it helped me a lot on my cleanup the past days:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

I can now join the cool kids club :D

 

29Scd1e9b.png

Hardest Mudokon in the West
Complete every level without Abe dying

 

 

Just <100 slig kills run and I'm ready for that platinum when they fix the badges

 

Try this channel it helped me a lot on my cleanup the past days:

 

 

Ah thanks, i will have a look, though im thinking u need flamethrower to get it in a certain spot so gonna try that quickly

 

Crazy u can get flamethrower on Phat station, that makes it so much easier for all badges. 

 

You said u only need badges trophy now, how did u pop the trophy for failing to liberate the Muds?? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Optinooby said:

You said u only need badges trophy now, how did u pop the trophy for failing to liberate the Muds?? 

 

Well ok and ofcourse that stupid bad ending trophy. But it's confirmed the devs know about the trophy not popping. So didn't count that one as it's a freebie easy trophy :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

Well ok and ofcourse that stupid bad ending trophy. But it's confirmed the devs know about the trophy not popping. So didn't count that one as it's a freebie easy trophy :P

 

How certain are you about which bad ending pops it or is it both, did the Devs give any incline as to which?? 

 

Also do you remember any other level like Phat Station which tou cant 100% first time?? 

 

Thanks m8, sorry to keep pestering ya

Edited by Optinooby
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

EDIT: and great new for anyone that's going for all badges.

Dev team just confirmed on discord they put the bug on the list which will come very soon:

 

Tomb — vandaag om 13:14 It’s in, but the list is only showing fixes due to come in the next patch
Deluziion90vandaag om 13:15 Oh my bad! So confirmed it actually needs a fix? Just so I'm not going to waste an either new file to get the badges again

Tomb — vandaag om 13:19 Yeah it’s definitely not working right and should see a fix pretty soon. Maybe not 1.07 but soon after

 

Edited by Deluziion90
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering what's the point in putting the shopping badges on easy if you can't even earn them lol.That's gotta be some bug right?  Also I accidentally overwritten my cloud save file with easy new game savefile so I guess im fooked xD. I wish there was more save files, like in New'N'Tasty...

Edited by kamilinhoPL
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bug found and confirmed
 

Savin' That Moolah
Beat Eye Of The Storm without using a Vendo in that level
 

Getting this trophy is currently only available in a new save file while playing the story mode(so 1 try only).

Using level select bugs this trophy no matter what tactics you use.

 

I've spoken to Zako13_ who achieved this trophy and he confirmed he got this while playing story mode.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Bug found and confirmed
 

Savin' That Moolah
Beat Eye Of The Storm without using a Vendo in that level
 

Getting this trophy is currently only available in a new save file while playing the story mode(so 1 try only).

Using level select bugs this trophy no matter what tactics you use.

 

I've spoken to Zako13_ who achieved this trophy and he confirmed he got this while playing story mode.

Thats not true. I tried it in Story Mode too and the trophy didnt pop for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Thats not true. I tried it in Story Mode too and the trophy didnt pop for me.

 

Had you touched one, then reloaded CP to void it....... 

 

I only ask because that doesnt work if u did that, u need to close app to spawn back at the hard save

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

 

Had you touched one, then reloaded CP to void it....... 

 

I only ask because that doesnt work if u did that, u need to close app to spawn back at the hard save

No i didnt touch anythink, and i spend no moolah for a moolah door. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IX_Edinho_XI said:

No i didnt touch anythink, and i spend no moolah for a moolah door. 

 

Another bug to the list then XD, running out of space at this point. Even on sotry mode, may still not work, classic

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I can now join the cool kids club :D

 

29Scd1e9b.png

Hardest Mudokon in the West
Complete every level without Abe dying

 

 

Just <100 slig kills run and I'm ready for that platinum when they fix the badges

 

Try this channel it helped me a lot on my cleanup the past days:

 


The <100 Slig Trophy was glitched for me. I’ve done a new fresh run yesterday on good ending and killed 84 Sligs. I didn’t get a trophy. I hope the devs fix this too cause I don’t want to play this game anymore 🥲 
 

congrats for the no death run trophy and welcome to the club ☺️

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome to see you all making such great progress!! I've not finished up my run yet but I'm looking forward to this game's various issues being fixed. I think it's starting to grow on me a little...

 

So glitched trophies include:

- 100 Sligs

- All Platinum badges

- Eye of the Storm without Vendos

 

I spent so much time trying to save all 400 Mudokons on the Escape level only to realise that you only needed 350 for the Platinum badge 😆

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.