Justin_VaD

Geologist Bugged?

5 posts in this topic

I just received my first Dark matter card. (Actually got 2 now) and still no trophy popped. 

 

Anyone had this issue and know why or how to fix it? I tried sending cards to auction and back as well with no luck. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a similar issue - I actually got my first Dark Matter by evolving the Mel Daniels domination reward from opal to DM. The trophy didn't pop. I then backed out to the main menu, and when i re-entered myteam the trophy popped immediately. I didn't close the game at any point from evolving the card to backing out of the mode and re-entering, so I am not sure if this would cause issues.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Andrea9281 said:

I had a similar issue - I actually got my first Dark Matter by evolving the Mel Daniels domination reward from opal to DM. The trophy didn't pop. I then backed out to the main menu, and when i re-entered myteam the trophy popped immediately. I didn't close the game at any point from evolving the card to backing out of the mode and re-entering, so I am not sure if this would cause issues.

I just got it to work by sending one of every card type to auction, closing the game, reopening and then sending back to collection. Thanks the heavens above it worked 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 4/5/2021 at 2:01 PM, Justin_VaD said:

I just got it to work by sending one of every card type to auction, closing the game, reopening and then sending back to collection. Thanks the heavens above it worked 

nevermind, i got it working, i did your method and unlocked it. thanks for the tip

Edited by lucky0ne16
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

nevermind, i got it working, i did your method and unlocked it. thanks for the tip

 

Glad it worked for yea. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.