Digital only ps3 racing games

VELOCIOUS-VIPER

I gave a quick glance in the future "lost games" and the only racing game that I found was Motorstorm RC that is exclusive for the PS3 and Vita. It was crossbuy and very fun one, although you can play it on PS Now if you are a region that supports it. 

well it depends what its good to you,could not be good to me, but here is my list, both phisical and digital, since it's all going to be hard to find

• Gran Turismo:
    • PSP gran turismo, the clasic ps1 and ps2 and from the ps3 prologe, 5 and 6
  • El chavo racing
  • Mod nation racing
  • Little big planet karting
  • Sonic all star racing transformed
  • Driver (ps1 and the ps3 games)
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Daytona USA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ElBolovo said:

I gave a quick glance in the future "lost games" and the only racing game that I found was Motorstorm RC that is exclusive for the PS3 and Vita. It was crossbuy and very fun one, although you can play it on PS Now if you are a region that supports it. 

ye i love that game plated them already but i still go back to play them

2 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I recommend Super Hang-On, Crazy Taxi, Daytona USA and Jet Set Radio (more of a platformer). Yes, I love my old school Sega games.

yea i was looking at these earlier, i think ill grab jet set radio, not sure about daytona its a bit pricy at 14 dollars lol

2 hours ago, Dosagu said:

well it depends what its good to you,could not be good to me, but here is my list, both phisical and digital, since it's all going to be hard to find

• Gran Turismo:
  • El chavo racing
  • Mod nation racing
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Daytona USA

yea im looking for physicals of transformed and driver but i cant seem to find them

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Not really a racing game but you do use a "vehicle" in this one, https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/31-supersonic-acrobatic-rocket-powered-battle-cars. It's basically PS3 version of Rocket League, from the same developers. 

thx im gonna get this one for sure since i play rocket league alot

2 hours ago, Dosagu said:

• Gran Turismo:
  • El chavo racing
  • Mod nation racing
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Daytona USA

ill also have to get gt 5 and 6 on disc, 6 is very expensive for some reason

6 minutes ago, normalfred said:

Is Blazerush and Armageddon Riders any good? They’re part of the Targem Holiday Bundle 

I did both (including the PS4 stack of Blaze). I cannot remember Armageddon at all. Blaze was fun but has a nasty bug with the online trophy. It's a P2P connection but its really hard to connect. I found a work around by connecting my PS3 directly to the modem, as soon as you add a router or try to connect wirelessly it just won't work (that I could find). There are threads around about this

As for other PS3 racers, Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine has a digital only version, and there's also Anarchy Rush Hour. Neither are great games, but if you want PS3 racers with plats.

If you want some more obscure fare, there's TNT Racers (good luck with those online trophies), Wrecked: Revenge Revisited (EU only), Truck Racer and Zombie Driver HD

• Like 1