Doubt about trophy sync

Pottercito_

Hello community, this is very weird and it is the first time I experience this:

I completed Sonic 4 episode 2 and earned some trophies, it is digital so the disc I have in my console is Sonic Racing and I decided to play a bit and earn a trophy

I sync the trophies but sonic 4 appears as my latest game, instead of the trophy of Sonic Racing, and no I am not using 2 PS3's. 

This is very weird afaik

1 minute ago, BGriff1986 said:

It’s just a case of the way your profile is ordering things, no?

Sonic 4 E2 is showing as your latest game when you sort by last played but when you sort by last trophy it isn’t

Nope mine is normal, and in case that is true, my latest game played was Sonic Racing

1 minute ago, JediKnight_327 said:

My guess is that it's to do with the & symbol in the name of the game. Causes all sorts of havoc in web development when its not typed in as & and I'm guessing its probably some sort of operator in whatever programming language Sony uses.

I do not think so, when I earn trophies for several games in a si gle day, thay show normal, for last trophy earned.

I mean this would be normal if I have had sync first Sonic Racing in other PS3 and then sync my Sonic 4 trophies from my console. But that is no the case, I only have 1 PS3.

A bug I guess from sony

The PS3 syncs the newest trophies first, so it would have synced Sonic Racing first, then Sonic 4 Episode 2 next. This means that it looks like Sonic 4 is the most recently played game as it was synced after Sonic Racing.

It's just the way the PS3 does things, and why I sync after every game played.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

The PS3 syncs the newest trophies first, so it would have synced Sonic Racing first, then Sonic 4 Episode 1 next. This means that it looks like Sonic 4 is the most recently played game as it was synced after Sonic Racing.

It's just the way the PS3 does things, and why I sync after every game played.

This is the first time it happens, I mean it sorts it by the last trophy earned except today 

This actually happens to me every so often. Just synch again and it should appear at the top. You may have to earn whatever trophy it was again. I've learned to check to make sure my PS3 notices the games trophy list before earning any more. I find this happens if I haven't played a game in a long time, though it seems random. 

• Like 1