Servers Shutting Down

J_E_B_B

As much as I hate seeing games fail, this was inevitable. The original Operation 7 was great until I realized its awful monetization system. Revolution was just a cheap cash grab that didn't do anything new and the things that they carried over were watered down and poorly implemented. I never played Showdown but looking at it's competition (on ps4), namely Warface, I knew it wasn't going to do well. It's as soulless as Revolution and tried to much to copy the feel of Call of Duty and Battlefield that it forgot what it was.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

will the store shutdown affect the Shut up and Take my money!! trophy?

I'm pretty sure the whole game is affected not just that trophy since it's online only last time I checked. So yes that trophy and all others will be unattainable.

Never mind read your comment wrong. Don't remember the currencies and how much you earn per game. But the store closes on May 1st so you still have time to make the appropriate purchases. If MP is the currency that can only be obtained by real money, then yes after May 1st you will not be able to get that trophy.

Edited by BestUsername----

15 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I'm pretty sure the whole game is affected not just that trophy since it's online only last time I checked. So yes that trophy and all others will be unattainable.

he means with store shutting fist will that trophy be unobtainable then, even before servers shut

• Like 1

You just need to search the exact same time together and search for the same map.

Usually you get then in the same room and the boost can begin.

It's still pretty annoying, since there are a lot of randoms/trolls, who wanna disturb you.

Anyways if you are dedicated enough, it's still pretty doable to finish.

I suggest you, to start boosting melee kills, >5% kills and road kills.

If you get a car, drive around, since those miles take a lot of time anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

Was the game delisted early or never released in EU region? I can't find it either on browser nor PS4 store.

EDIT: Nvm, it's only in US store, though I think you can play it on non-US accounts as long as you have it downloaded.

Edited by Varhur

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 3:03 PM, jayboo1991 said:

You just need to search the exact same time together and search for the same map.

Usually you get then in the same room and the boost can begin.

It's still pretty annoying, since there are a lot of randoms/trolls, who wanna disturb you.

Anyways if you are dedicated enough, it's still pretty doable to finish.

I suggest you, to start boosting melee kills, >5% kills and road kills.

If you get a car, drive around, since those miles take a lot of time anyways.

Whats the best way to boost the 5% kills and the 300k damage? Im having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

Maybe grenades?

42 minutes ago, sketchytravis said:

Whats the best way to boost the 5% kills and the 300k damage? Im having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

Maybe grenades?

There is no best way for 300k damage. Just damage the objective. 

5% blow yourself and an enemy up with an grenade.