Your Favorite Game Genre?

Parker

You might not tell by my trophy list but, every game where story is priority (read: That would make an AAA movie :P)
That and action/adventure
My trophy list is a bit mixed up because of all the popular games I borrowed for free :)

• 2 weeks later...

my favorite genre is absolutely rpg's i like eastern rpg's a bit more than western rpg's but i love both.

my favorite game is final fantasy and my favorite final fantasy is final fantasy XII (ps 2) but my favorite console is ps3 which have  X X2 XIII XIII2 and  XIII lighting returns and my favorite character is sephiroth (VII), my number two is caius (XIII 2) and yhree is seymour (X) 

i know more then only my number one but if i say my number two, three enz. then this list become too long. so to make a long story short there are much more games i like but i didn't post all of them because otherwise this list become far too long.

I'm too picky to really choose a genre, but mainly stealth and open world games. Like AC, GTA, RDR, MGS and Mafia 2. 

Can't wait for MGSV though, since it's gonna be both genre's packed into one  :lol:

Oh, and a little bit of FPS with a good story maybe. Ghosts, BF4 and MW 1-3 were good. Currently playing through Far Cry 3 atm.

Edited by GJ4E-

You might find me playing (or wanting to play) anything except military shooters (Most are on Xbox anyways but the ones like BF and CoD that exist on PS3 go along with them) and racing games (Like GT and NFS), but if you get me a game like Alan Wake (saddly MIcrosoft exclusive) that has an interesiting original mechanic or a racing game like Sonic Riders (again, original mechanics) for sure i'll play it (and likelly enjoy it).

Oh, and as much as i have a decent PC i don't use it much (I'm still skeptical about Steam and i don't consider stuff like Goat Simulator real games)(i don't like casual games) and i don't have a mobile (i don't even know how to use those well enough, i prefered keyboard phones)

My all time favorite game is Kingdom Hearts 2. (And oddly enough, when my friends asked what about GTA i said i liked San Andreas but that's about it, didn't like 4 and haven't tried 5 yet)

I like every genre besides RPG,but RPGs have evolved so I've started to like them...a bit...but my favorites oughta be Action Adventure overall 3rd person Shooter/Hack n' Slash followed by Adventure Platformer and Fighting games.

• 3 weeks later...