will there be people playing ?

DEMONS---HOWLS

as long as the server is not shutting down peoples will gonna keep playing it, not to mention it's tekken!

it have a huge community of players from all around the world, hell i even heard some peoples are still playing PSO for the dreamcast as the server is been running up again by someone, though i don't know if it's still running till now or not.

• 5 months later...

It took me around 4 hours to do online trophies, and yeah, I had a queue time of 20 minutes once.

Mostly it was around 7-15 minutes thou.

If you want to fasten the process, let in players with way higher/lower rank than you into your matches.

I forgot the options that were in online mode, but they let you do that, so there would be no rank limit while searching for enemeis.

It sped up the process for me, but You should be ready to take in a lot of losses.

Which doesn't matter, since you can get 1st dan through losing alone (takes around 30-40 losses).

Every win cuts that number by like 3-5 games.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Fighting online is a bitch. Still have my ps3

Went back after more than a year. Now level 6 with kazuya/jun. After more than 2000win/2500losses i can say i have experience. I need to work on my tag assaults- juggle combo's if i want to rank up to level 8 or more. Knowing your limitations is the key. Played online for like 50 matches and won 35 more or less. You also have to deal with messages after the game when a player gets pissed off. Me too after a loss with cheap moves if there is such a thing. The glory of a victory against a player who fights cheap is priceless. Jun has the ability to counter punches-kicks and throws if your timing is spot on. These moves are my last resort if i can't kick there asses or almost k.o. . You also have rage quiters, cowards who leave after a punishment. Conclusion. Still a solid game even in ps4 times,