Nightmare Survival Quitters

LionBeard40

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/04/2021 at 6:37 AM, Melachorn said:

Can't really help it, the mode is boring as hell.

And constantly failing because someone left just means more time having to play it. I've been going nearly a week and am only on my 3rd class to level up to 20 and the raid looks like some bullshit. It's good they put it out for 3 but did it really need to come with trophies?

Who even runs nightmare? AND with randoms!? ? Bad loot that takes 1.5-2 hours to get when you can do a couple Gold or Raid 1 for better results.  The thing feels like peak The Division 1 (bullet sponges that can 2-3 shoot you), it's just not worth it. 

Beat it once and then just drop to Gold and Raids. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Who even runs nightmare? AND with randoms!? 1f602.png Bad loot that takes 1.5-2 hours to get when you can do a couple Gold or Raid 1 for better results.  The thing feels like peak The Division 1 (bullet sponges that can 2-3 shoot you), it's just not worth it. 

Beat it once and then just drop to Gold and Raids. 

Agreed.  Nightmare was a fun challenge the first time, but I found Gold to be a lot more fun.  I leveled up my characters mostly through Gold and had plenty of good gear to choose from for the raid.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Agreed.  Nightmare was a fun challenge the first time, but I found Gold to be a lot more fun.  I leveled up my characters mostly through Gold and had plenty of good gear to choose from for the raid.

I do like 2-3 gold runs almost every day, it's just so addictive. All my toons are lvl 40-42 aside from the hunter.... That's lvl 120 ?

I'll be at 400 hours with this game by the end of the week or next. 

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 8:31 AM, Fr_0zt said:

I do like 2-3 gold runs almost every day, it's just so addictive. All my toons are lvl 40-42 aside from the hunter.... That's lvl 120 1f602.png

I'll be at 400 hours with this game by the end of the week or next. 

Haha that's sick.

Yeah even though I got the 100% a few months ago, I still haven't deleted this game yet. Find myself jumping on once or twice a month to do a few golds.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Helyx said:

Can't you re-open the matchmaking mid-game?

Not on Nightmare mode unfortunately.

After doing Nightmare regularly Gold is almost too easy now imo esp with a team full of 109-110 ki players with experience.  Randoms just seem to disconnect less on Gold...maybe thats why lol dunno..

8 minutes ago, LionBeard40 said:

Randoms just seem to disconnect less on Gold

This guy I used to play with would deliberately quit back to the lobby (taking everyone with him) if he failed one of the 5 challenges. He really liked cosmetics.