WARNING!! DO NOT BUY ANY COIN PACKS FOR THIS VERSION!!

PatinumNumemon

41 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

In light of the PS3 store closing and me wanting to get this last trophy over with, I decided to suck it up and spend $6 on the 250K pack and $2.50 on the 2X multiplier to mop up the remaining unlockables. Only that was not the case. I bought BOTH items on separate days, and both times I was not given either of what I paid for. The first time I reloaded the game and tried going back to the store, but it kept closing saying something about not being able to access the items or something. That was yesterday when I tried buying the 250K pack. As of now I just lost $8.50 total when I tried to buy the multiplier. Do yourself a favor and either grind it all out and avoid the store, or just do not start the game if you do not want to put in the time.

It's so sad, contact with Sony and refund your money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PatinumNumemon said:

In light of the PS3 store closing and me wanting to get this last trophy over with, I decided to suck it up and spend $6 on the 250K pack and $2.50 on the 2X multiplier to mop up the remaining unlockables. Only that was not the case. I bought BOTH items on separate days, and both times I was not given either of what I paid for. The first time I reloaded the game and tried going back to the store, but it kept closing saying something about not being able to access the items or something. That was yesterday when I tried buying the 250K pack. As of now I just lost $8.50 total when I tried to buy the multiplier. Do yourself a favor and either grind it all out and avoid the store, or just do not start the game if you do not want to put in the time.

Problem with ps3 psn store or with the game ?

I have the old vita version and if the same logic applies for the old PS3 version I think I know where you go in the wrong for this.

When going into the ingame store of jetpack joyride, you cannot purchase coins anymore. This is due to not finding it in the store anymore.

If you search up jetpack joyride you do find coin packs, it's a bit misleading as it doesnt make a difference to the old and new versions in the description.

But I am 100% sure these are only applied to the new 'deluxe' version of the game and not to the version you are reffering to.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Problem with ps3 psn store or with the game ?

The in-game store. This version was delisted along with the DLC on the PS3 store. I assume this is the reason why what happened to me happened.

18 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

I have the old vita version and if the same logic applies for the old PS3 version I think I know where you go in the wrong for this.

When going into the ingame store of jetpack joyride, you cannot purchase coins anymore. This is due to not finding it in the store anymore.

If you search up jetpack joyride you do find coin packs, it's a bit misleading as it doesnt make a difference to the old and new versions in the description.

But I am 100% sure these are only applied to the new 'deluxe' version of the game and not to the version you are reffering to.

Yeah ik the packs in the PSN store only go to the updated version, which is why I went into the in-game store for the packs on the OG version. You would think that if the OG version does not have microtransactions anymore then the in-game store wouldn't allow itself to stay up and running as if everything is available. It is unfortunate for me but oh well. Thankfully I do not care to stack this game anymore as it pains my eyes playing this game for more than an hour lol

So I just loaded up Jetpack Joyride, and once I opened the stash I got the "Purchase Successful" message along with my 250K and my 2X multiplier!!!!! I feel so relieved that I received this, and I feel very fortunate. However, I would still recommend buying these microtransactions for this version of the game at your own risk as it has a high chance of taking your money out of your wallet while not giving you what you paid for.

Edited by PatinumNumemon
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

WARNING: if you wish to own this game, pay attention to the bundle you're paying for.

I bought the Ultra Pack, which was a mistake, as it only gives you the Vita version of the game. Even stranger, you only get 1 chance to download the game? Like, if you go to your downloads list, the game is nowhere to be found. And if you look up the Ultra Pack after buying it, you won't see "purchased".

It would appear that the only bundle for the PS3 version of this game, is the game + 150,000 coins pack, whatever that bundle is called... Pay attention so you don't get scammed :(

• Like 1

I wish this thread was visible also on the vita version forums of the game. As i just purchased the 1 million coins for 13.99$ on psvita and haven't received anything?

Update: I contacted PS us chat support and they asked if they would like them to try to fix it first or just a refund. I opted for the refund.

Edited by stealthlevel100
  • Like 1

On 23/4/2021 at 7:20 PM, uncharted965 said:

Even stranger, you only get 1 chance to download the game? Like, if you go to your downloads list, the game is nowhere to be found. And if you look up the Ultra Pack after buying it, you won't see "purchased".

Wait, what is this BS?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to drop in here in case anyone is looking to complete this game these days. I just bought the 1 million coins pack from the in-game "Get Coins" store and it went through just fine.

You can check my trophies to see the pop times are really close for blinged out and all the things. It brings up the older blue psn store screen to make the purchase but it just asked for my password like normal and successfully purchased. I'm in NA in case it makes a difference for anyone outside the region.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...