mvpeast

Scan fauna trophies bugged after recent update

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I can no longer unlock the fauna trophies after the recent update. I scanned those   exotic world fauna and the trophy should have been popped easily but it no longer registers in the count.. Other stats still work properly like wrap x amount of times but “discover all faunas in a planet” is completely screwed up. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

On 06/04/2021 at 3:07 PM, mvpeast said:

Hey guys. I can no longer unlock the fauna trophies after the recent update. I scanned those   exotic world fauna and the trophy should have been popped easily but it no longer registers in the count.. Other stats still work properly like wrap x amount of times but “discover all faunas in a planet” is completely screwed up. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Have you uploaded the fauna? You have to go into your guide, look at the planets you've explored, clicked the fauna and if you have a complete set, you then upload. Silly as it's not mentioned that you have to do this. 

***Solved***

Using the "Upload all" doesn't upload the completed fauna. You have to go to the list of fauna and manually upload it.

21 minutes ago, YorkyPuds said:

***Solved***

Using the "Upload all" doesn't upload the completed fauna. You have to go to the list of fauna and manually upload it.

That has always been the case for the Galapagos chain of trophies. You have to manually upload your Fauna discoveries from the Fauna tab, else the trophies won't pop,