Trophy thoughts?

3 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

Trophy thoughts? I've never heard of this before.

OG XBox game set in the Clone Wars (back before there was a show) but the latest of older SW games getting ported to modern systems. Game is supposedly a really good single player focused FPS.

• Like 2

Played it on PC back in the day. This was the first game I played through on hard Just4Fun. The Multiplayer was also great. 

The trophy list seems pretty straight forward. A few missable level trophies that you can clean up with chapter select. Other than that, just play through it on hard and that's it. 

Super pumped to see this (and that it has more trophies than I would have imagined it getting honestly.) I haven’t played this since OG Xbox but I remember hard being rather difficult for my younger self. Let’s see if I’ve gotten any better with age 

7 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

There is next week from Limited Run Games.

Thanks, just found that. Not gonna lie, the Collector's Edition is really nice with that steelbook. But $90, which would be probably $130 CDN plus taxes and shipping....

I think I'll just stick with the $15 digital version.

21 minutes ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

I wonder if the old invincible cheat will work, like if there is some sort of PlayStation equivalent? 

The PC & Xbox versions have God Mode + Refill Ammo

Even if they do work, they might disable trophies. I believe this was the case in at least one of the Star Wars remasters. 

However, the previous games ported to PS4 had "no clip" and stuff. I don't know if this is available on this game. 

2 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

The PC & Xbox versions have God Mode + Refill Ammo

Even if they do work, they might disable trophies. I believe this was the case in at least one of the Star Wars remasters. 

However, the previous games ported to PS4 had "no clip" and stuff. I don't know if this is available on this game. 

What do you think the "Black" button would be on the PS4 Controller? ?

3 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Supposedly ends on a big cliffhanger that never got resolved

There's a book series centered around a rival clone squad and you get to witness the buildup and aftermatch of the mission seen in this game. Sadly, the book series itself was never finished, either...

3 hours ago, HYPERS said:

Trophy thoughts? I've never heard of this before.

First time I’ve ever heard of this game as well, but after looking into it I must say it looks like it could be a fun time and enjoyable plat! Some of these old Star Wars games are great and remind me of the ones I used to play on PC as a kid.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

First time I’ve ever heard of this game as well, but after looking into it I must say it looks like it could be a fun time and enjoyable plat! Some of these old Star Wars games are great and remind me of the ones I used to play on PC as a kid.

It definitely is super fun as long as you keep in mind that it’s from 2005. The visuals hold up in my opinion, but it takes a bit to get used to the controls. The characters are definitely my favorite and the atmosphere it puts you in is amazing. I played it all the time as a kid and I’d definitely recommend platting it!

1 hour ago, Parabellum53 said:

It definitely is super fun as long as you keep in mind that it’s from 2005. The visuals hold up in my opinion, but it takes a bit to get used to the controls. The characters are definitely my favorite and the atmosphere it puts you in is amazing. I played it all the time as a kid and I’d definitely recommend platting it!

I don’t mind older games. I haven’t played many of the more modern Star Wars games yet, but I grew up playing games like Dark Forces, Jedi Outcast, and Shadows of the Empire as a kid so these older ones can be quite nostalgic. ?

14 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Thanks, just found that. Not gonna lie, the Collector's Edition is really nice with that steelbook. But $90, which would be probably $130 CDN plus taxes and shipping....

I think I'll just stick with the $15 digital version.

Just going with the standard copy here. I wish they would offer some edition with just the game and steelbook. I could care less about all that other crap they put in these CEs.

It’s a pretty straightforward plat. Itll probably take a little bit to figure out how to do some of the misc trophies, hard difficulty isn’t really that difficult though if you just take it slow and smart. Just remember to change your difficulty to hard in the options section of the main menu before you start the game

18 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

I wonder if the old invincible cheat will work, like if there is some sort of PlayStation equivalent? 

Has anyone looked into this?

I played it on PC years ago and loved it, but the hard mode grind is something I don't want to do, unless it's easier than it sounds.  Or I can cheat (lol).