Is it fixed

8 minutes ago, AgentAyu said:

Nope. There is a huge glitch with a World Event called Pig of Prophecy that is preventing a lot of peopls from 100% completion.

knowing where the problem is and having the autosaves that the game does if you see a problem what you have to do is load the oldest autosave and thus solve the problem and also when you know that everything is going well you upload it to the cloud and in the case  that you see something wrong you can download it from the cloud and you would start well again

On 6/4/2021 at 7:25 PM, tristan12375 said:

I’ve been thinking about picking this game up. Is the glitches fixed and is the missable stuff fixed

There isnt stuff missable with a recent patch,dont worry 

• Like 2

On 4/14/2021 at 11:03 AM, The PREDATOR said:

I myself haven’t had any game breaking bugs, but still there are so many small bugs that maybe it’s best to wait for the game to go on sale?

I bought the game at launch and only encountered one bug. I simply had to use an autosave to go back about 10 minutes to resolve it. People have kinda made it sound like the game is super buggy, but it never was that bad. It's a great game, so I'd recommend it.

That said, maybe I was just lucky.

• Like 1

Even though l didn't find this game as good as it's predecessor l can't really say l did not get worth of my money. The game was over 100 hours. I played on PS4 pro, there was no game breaking glitches but only usual ubisoft type of funny glitches. However, when you're roaming around England game loads, l mean come on it was 2020. AFAIK, there is nothing missable as it is right now

• Like 3

I am playing on the old PS4 and I have had two "you have to anonymous" glitches but I saved and reloaded and that is fixed - Maybe a 5 minute time loss and have 90 hours played. I would say that it is mostly fixed. Just save often and you will be sweet.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/04/2021 at 1:16 PM, AgentAyu said:

Nope. There is a huge glitch with a World Event called Pig of Prophecy that is preventing a lot of peopls from 100% completion.

my huge glitch is the world event Saint Faith. Auto saves didn't help in fixing it either and my oldest save was hours back so i'll be waiting on a fix which might come next year depending on ubisoft feel lol

15 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

my huge glitch is the world event Saint Faith. Auto saves didn't help in fixing it either and my oldest save was hours back so i'll be waiting on a fix which might come next year depending on ubisoft feel lol

I have the same. Ran into this quest about 45 hours in. I went back to earlier saves, but that did not help. Even one only 10 hours in, went straight to that quest and sill could not interact with the character. Lets hope they fix it in the next update. On the Ubisoft forums they said they are working on it.

• 4 weeks later...

I had many glitches while playing on the PS5.  Many were fixed by loading a previous save but then hit the mother of all glitches. Was trying to do an event (wont say for spoiler reasons) and reloaded all previous saves and no of them worked. I loaded up a different game and then put ACV back in..... went to load up a saved file (knew it wouldn't work from previous tries) and ALL my save files said "corrupted".  Only choice I have is to start completely over - will NOT do as I had 167 hours into the game.  It will also be the last AC game I buy and or play :(

8 hours ago, JJgamer4 said:

I had many glitches while playing on the PS5.  Many were fixed by loading a previous save but then hit the mother of all glitches. Was trying to do an event (wont say for spoiler reasons) and reloaded all previous saves and no of them worked. I loaded up a different game and then put ACV back in..... went to load up a saved file (knew it wouldn't work from previous tries) and ALL my save files said "corrupted".  Only choice I have is to start completely over - will NOT do as I had 167 hours into the game.  It will also be the last AC game I buy and or play :(

And you have no backup save in your cloud?

4 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@KAdamsy1  @JayVR82

1. Is that bug currently happening to everyone?

2. Is there any idea about what causes it? Is it avoidable?

I have the game but been refraining from starting it since a friend warned me about the glitch.

I just read about the glitch, went straight to that mystery location and I cannot interact with that stupid priest either.. 

and I‘m 84 hours in so I guess we need to wait for a patch.

Edited by Jasko_SOA
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@KAdamsy1  @JayVR82

1. Is that bug currently happening to everyone?

2. Is there any idea about what causes it? Is it avoidable?

I have the game but been refraining from starting it since a friend warned me about the glitch.

I don't think it is everybody, but a large group. From what I've seen online, nobody can explain what causes it and therefor no idea how to avoid it. Ubisoft also lists no workaround for this bug.

The good news is, that Ubisoft has listed this to be fixed in their next update. See here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-july-13?lang=en-US
And this update is currently planned for July. Since they always release their updates on a Tuesday, it should be fixed this coming Tuesday since that's the only Tuesday left this month. Things can always change of course.

I will report back on Tuesday to let everybody know if it is fixed.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The one I'm waiting to be fixed in DoR is the "Follow Tyra" quest, where an NPC just stops at a log without following on with the rest of the scripted event.  The issues was marked as resolved in patch 1.5.1 but it was later re-opened in the Ubisoft support forums,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...