Hardie's Heroes

Bra-C-Ket

Might have an update from reddit" 

What you have to do is talk to Titus after the tribunal,(he must survive the shootout) just leave, talk to him again and choose "Dont make me come back again" and then ask him to join the RCM. ...... edit. Turns out I cant seem to get that dialogue to come up regardless of the outcome of the trial.

Edited by Bra-C-Ket

On 4/6/2021 at 8:58 PM, Bra-C-Ket said:

Turns out I cant seem to get that dialogue to come up regardless of the outcome of the trial.

Did you complete all of his interactions beforehand and leave on good terms? Your last interaction with him should've ended with him shaking your hand and giving you a dialogue option to suggest he consider joining the RCM. The dialogue after the Tribunal that gave me the trophy mades some callbacks to that scene.

I just unlocked it. What I did was, I was fairly nice to him when interrogating his idiot friends, I shook his hand the first time when the questioning was over. I tried to keep him alive during the shooting although I do not know the exact choices you need to make in order for him to be alive. I succeeded at two and failed at one. The one I failed was the one where you had to calm everyone down, I think the second one before throwing the Molotov at the other idiot merc. Then I mostly made choices related to saving Kim and not getting him hurt. Somehow, Titus and that annoying b*****, Liz, were both fine by the end. Then after I woke up I went and talked to him and shook his hand. I suggested he become a member of the RCM and I received the trophy. 

I got it!!  I upped my Espirit de corps to level 5. I tried absolutely everything else. Visit after the shoot out and interact with him and then use the option to leave. Then when you interact with him use the bottom option again.