DLC Purchases - UK PSN Store links.

Ara_Dax

11 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

looking forward to playing this but might just wait till it's all finished first. they're bound to do some ultimate dlc pack and theese seem like a bit of a rip off imo. still i know i'll enjoy it, might not wait.

I played the first two missions last night, and its surprisingly good. So IMO its worth playing at least the base game for the plat.

• 4 weeks later...

This is beyond ridiculous, 3 different (and overpriced) season passes for a bunch of maps that could be put in one at most. Remember when a season pass meant you could get all content at once without having to pay for anything else?

Edited by Elbender93
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Elbender93 said:

This is beyond ridiculous, 3 different (and overpriced) season passes for a bunch of maps that could be put in one at most. Remember when a season pass meant you could get all content at once without having to paying for anything else?

Agreed.  Season 3 should at least be priced less that 1 and 2 as it has less playable content.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 02/09/2021 at 9:36 AM, Riglio_93 said:

For those interested only in trophies it is worth buying the levels if they go on a discount. True?

They never go on sale individually (to date). Only the Season Passes get discounted.

Edited by Ara_Dax
  • Like 1

Zombie Army 4: Dead War Deluxe Edition is on sale (till 30th) for $20 (Regular $80) in NA Store.  Doesn't say anything about Level DLCs.. So I guess nothing there but a few extra skins and weapons dlcs.. ?  What version has all the DLCs?  Or does all 3 seasons passes have different DLCs?  Man this is confusing.?

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune

On 23/09/2021 at 0:11 AM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

Zombie Army 4: Dead War Deluxe Edition is on sale (till 30th) for $20 (Regular $80) in NA Store.  Doesn't say anything about Level DLCs.. So I guess nothing there but a few extra skins and weapons dlcs.. 1f644.png  What version has all the DLCs?  Or does all 3 seasons passes have different DLCs?  Man this is confusing.1f914.png

The Zombie Army 4 Deluxe Edition includes: MAIN GAME ADDITIONAL CHARACTER PACK Playable Character: Undead Airman ADDITIONAL WEAPON SKIN PACK Weapon Skins: Solid Gold ADDITIONAL WEAPON BUNDLE Weapon Bundle: FG-42 Semi-auto Rifle (Includes 1 Weapon, 2 Charms, 2 Bespoke Weapon Skins) ADDITIONAL CHARACTER OUTFIT BUNDLE Character Outfit: Undercover Karl (1 Costume, 2 Hats)

The Super Deluxe Edition has season one included I believe.

This game is just a MTX nightmare.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for that list it is quite confusing releasing season passes in 3's now. same goes for borderlands

the dlc ruined this game. the prices are outrageous. if they want to market to trophy hunters who are prob the only people who will mainly pay for dlc, their one bronze trophy isnt cutting it. if they ever make another game i'll be hesitant to buy it because of this shady stuff. this is as bad as EA online passes back in the day

41 minutes ago, BryarSlayer said:

If I will buy this version Zombie Army 4: Dead War Super Deluxe Edition

can I get everything and all trophies ?

no. i think it just gives you season 1 pass

if  you dont have the game at all then id get this version since its only a few dollars more. then buy season 2 and 3 when they are on sale. right now i think season 2 is on sale.

us people who got the day one discs kinda got screwed lol

Edited by melodicmizery

• 3 months later...