Possible server shutdown (FC2)

HaserPL

On 4/25/2021 at 6:08 PM, AJ_Radio said:

Damn. Definitely going to skip this.

It honestly is not as awful as most people say it is (granted I am biased because I have done truly worse grinds). I have 150K XP out of 250K along with 12 of 27 weapons completed within 8 days while maintaining a part time job and having to rely on finding different people to boost it with everyday. It is horribly slow, but if you are persistent you will get it done in about 80 to 90 hours with a boosting partner (assuming you do the Warlord glitch, you'd be truly insane to NOT do it). With just one alt and only using a boosting partner for multikills and revives it will be half the time.

The method i did was get multi kills and war party then i self boosted with my second ps3 which took 60 hours in over 10 days, which was about 5-6 hours per day (this was done last year during the pandemic when everything was closed as well as work) then finally got to level 20 and did the warlord glitch after hitting that level as it was a mind numbing grind to do by yourself. overall around 77 hours it took me to do the whole MP side of things as well as helping out other players with multi kills and 4 war party sessions. 
best of luck to everyone and hats off to anyone who decides to max out legit

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, s68sc said:

if i buy the game now, i can the start the grind next month? because i don't have time now and i don't wanna waste my money on the PS3 version if i can't get the platinum.

Seems like the servers are still up and people are finishing the grind so I'd say so. I finished it just a week ago, took me almost exactly 60 hours, I was using two consoles to self-boost everything besides multi kills, those I did with a guy. So if you have a 2nd console and lots of time, go for it. I wouldn't bother without a 2nd console though. 

2 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Seems like the servers are still up and people are finishing the grind so I'd say so. I finished it just a week ago, took me almost exactly 60 hours, I was using two consoles to self-boost everything besides multi kills, those I did with a guy. So if you have a 2nd console and lots of time, go for it. I wouldn't bother without a 2nd console though. 

i don't have 2nd console but if the game doesn't shutdown next month i will probably get a boosting group for this game

The conflicting forum post stating the shutdown was for anything other than PC has been removed from Ubisoft’s forums and only the PC version shut down, exactly as announced, so there is no reason to keep this thread open as there are no credible rumors of a console shutdown and this thread will only cause more confusion. 

• Like 3