full physical english vita games list

visvoer18

5 hours ago, ChiefMichigan said:

I have to imagine a lot of those are limited-run. I didn't realize there were that many physiclal Vita games.

yeah I  would say about 100 are lrg exclusive and about 60 are east asiasoft exclusive  and about 10 15 are from other companies like red art games fangamer signature edition etc

• Like 2

9 hours ago, visvoer18 said:

yeah I  would say about 100 are lrg exclusive and about 60 are east asiasoft exclusive  and about 10 15 are from other companies like red art games fangamer signature edition etc

And I'm biased as an American in the North America region. There were some Vita exclusives like PlayStation Vita Pets and The Muppets: Movie Adventures that got physical releases in Europe, but were digital-only in North America. Heck, even Dragon Quest Builders (a multiplat) is digital only in North America.

Vita made a smaller impact in North America than Japan or Europe, so it stands to reason there are less physical games available.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChiefMichigan said:

And I'm biased as an American in the North America region. There were some Vita exclusives like PlayStation Vita Pets and The Muppets: Movie Adventures that got physical releases in Europe, but were digital-only in North America. Heck, even Dragon Quest Builders (a multiplat) is digital only in North America.

Vita made a smaller impact in North America than Japan or Europe, so it stands to reason there are less physical games available.

not realy the us got a lot of exclusives euopeans didnt get either  and I think the us even has more then euopeans if you dont count the ones from companies like red art games and limited run

and dragonquest builders is digital only in europe as well there is an english asian release though so you cna get it physical

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ok I just eddited the list with the most recent east asiasoft titles

also I have to explain why skull pirates is on this list while it isnt out yet.

thats because I backed the kickstarter  to keep track of what I owned  already I used collors. 

black I need to get

red I own

blue I dont own yet but is ordered/on its way etc

skull pirates is the last catagory thats why its on the list

6 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

ok I just eddited the list with the most recent east asiasoft titles

also I have to explain why skull pirates is on this list while it isnt out yet.

thats because I backed the kickstarter  to keep track of what I owned  already I used collors. 

black I need to get

red I own

blue I dont own yet but is ordered/on its way etc

skull pirates is the last catagory thats why its on the list

There’s no color above. 

Just now, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

There’s no color above. 

true I deleted the formating the have the collours here would be pointless and made it look way less clean then it is now

I just tried to explain why skull pirates is actualy on the list  because you could argue it shouldnt be on the list yet since its not out yet.

• 4 weeks later...