Punishers0098

Error N502 after final patch i cant join any match

4 posts in this topic

Hi I just got the same problem with the same error code today and this is exactly my last match to plat. Have you found a way to fix this eventually? Is this a problem from the server end or your end?

2 hours ago, open-seSAMe95 said:

Hi I just got the same problem with the same error code today and this is exactly my last match to plat. Have you found a way to fix this eventually? Is this a problem from the server end or your end?

I've been playing Worms Rumble for over a month without any errors, basically since I started. I'm also very close to the platinum - 6 challenges left and 5 levels.

Just today I'm seeing this error code N502. I've tried to reset my router, reinstall the game and nothing helps. Last night everything was fine...

15 hours ago, Bykovsky7 said:

I've been playing Worms Rumble for over a month without any errors, basically since I started. I'm also very close to the platinum - 6 challenges left and 5 levels.

Just today I'm seeing this error code N502. I've tried to reset my router, reinstall the game and nothing helps. Last night everything was fine...

I checked their Twitter and seems like this was a issue from their side. Now it has been fixed. I can login to the game again