Quick question regarding DLC

So I bought this for PS4, Used, off of eBay, and while it's the Launch Edition, it unfortunately doesn't come with the Launch Edition DLC (the listing didn't state whether it did or not, I should have asked first). I can buy JUST the DLC off of eBay right now, but the listing is showing the paper sleeve from the PS5 version. Does anyone know if that matters? If I buy that, can I still use it on the PS4 version? 

Thanks.

Edited by Viper

41 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure the “DLC” is all just instant access to items that you’ll unlock naturally through gameplay. Hardly feels worth the price that eBay merchants are trying to get away with charging

It comes with the T.R.A.C.K. suit and the Into the Spider-Verse suit and a gadget. Those are already in the game?

23 minutes ago, Viper said:

It comes with the T.R.A.C.K. suit and the Into the Spider-Verse suit and a gadget. Those are already in the game?

Yeah you can unlock them as you progress through the game. Only benefit of the DLC is that you get them from the very beginning.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Yeah you can unlock them as you progress through the game. Only benefit of the DLC is that you get them from the very beginning.

Oh, pfft...I'm worried for nothing then. Would rather unlock them anyways.