PSNP Team Club ?

Cellcrash1991

Hello! 

I was looking at my trophy list and noticed Rocket League has apparently two new DLC's (probably for a while now), wich is Champions Field and Clubs Update.

I was wondering if PSNProfiles has a Team Club on Rocket League ? Should be fun to play together while simultaneously going for trophies together.

If so, can someone invite me for it ? :D 

4 minutes ago, Cellcrash1991 said:

Hello! 

I was looking at my trophy list and noticed Rocket League has apparently two new DLC's (probably for a while now), wich is Champions Field and Clubs Update.

I was wondering if PSNProfiles has a Team Club on Rocket League ? Should be fun to play together while simultaneously going for trophies together.

If so, can someone invite me for it ? :D 

Those DLC's have been around for like... 4 years. 

Regarding clubs, I have no clue but I'll be happy to play again as I was pretty darn good back in 2018.

From my recent experience while going for these trophies, clubs can hold a max of four people and only the owner can send invites out. If you’re already part of a club and someone else wants to invite you to theirs, they won’t be able to do so until you’ve left your current club.

Since the limit is four people there definitely won’t be an official PSNP club, if that’s what you’re after. But there are heaps of people playing it from the forums so you shouldn’t have too much trouble teaming up ?

Edited by Mina
  • Like 1