Optinooby

Tips & Tricks thread

6 posts in this topic

Very helpful tips, thank you.

Want to add one more: if you hold R1 to sprint into Sligs, it knocks them out. You can literally run through entire sections by exploiting this "feature". It helped me get the "apprehend 50 Sligs" platinum badge in level 2 and will make the no death runs so much faster. Note that this only works for the lowest level grunt Slig as far as I've seen.

21 minutes ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Very helpful tips, thank you.

Want to add one more: if you hold R1 to sprint into Sligs, it knocks them out. You can literally run through entire sections by exploiting this "feature". It helped me get the "apprehend 50 Sligs" platinum badge in level 2 and will make the no death runs so much faster. Note that this only works for the lowest level grunt Slig as far as I've seen.

I'll add more when i get chance. 

Are u sure that isnt a bug m8, I had a bug where walking within a few steps of sligs would knock them out, like the collision detection getting a ll messed up

I though it was the game being on permanent slap, didnt think running inti them did anything. 

Good find if so, i'll have to look again ;)

20 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I'll add more when i get chance. 

Are u sure that isnt a bug m8, I had a bug where walking within a few steps of sligs would knock them out, like the collision detection getting a ll messed up

I though it was the game being on permanent slap, didnt think running inti them did anything. 

Good find if so, i'll have to look again ;)

Friend of mine actually just tried this and said it's not working for him either. Thinking back, I can't remember doing anything special to trigger this happening but it worked for the entirety of level 2 even after tons of deaths and restarting checkpoints. That's unfortunate that it's a bug, I'll post if I can figure out how to replicate it

21 minutes ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Friend of mine actually just tried this and said it's not working for him either. Thinking back, I can't remember doing anything special to trigger this happening but it worked for the entirety of level 2 even after tons of deaths and restarting checkpoints. That's unfortunate that it's a bug, I'll post if I can figure out how to replicate it

Ive had it happen twice m8, and usually its when playing for a long time though maybe just coincidental. 

I think it gets stuck in thinking ur always splapping when ur not, weird as glicthes right 

some great tips there thanks :) and some I wasn't aware of either!

I think some of the levels not dying is going to be a right pain in the arse tho'