Road To Glory Do It Asap!

HamiTosh

Hey For Anybody Wondering There Is  A PPV Live! Yesterday I Boosted Steel Cages Which Were Pretty Fast To Win Like Approx. 6 Mins Per Match And Got The Trophy.

Tho I Was Winning The Stats Were Not Showing The Wins Immidiately But I It Was Working.

Today There Will Be A One-On-One Vs Some Girl,So Probs Easy To Exploit Ring Out Time Outs.

I Think The Rests Of The PVPs Will Be Triple-Threat Matches Which My Be Annoying And Exhausting To Complete.

So Take Your Chance With The Easy Matches Today :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

Hey For Anybody Wondering There Is  A PPV Live! Yesterday I Boosted Steel Cages Which Were Pretty Fast To Win Like Approx. 6 Mins Per Match And Got The Trophy.

Tho I Was Winning The Stats Were Not Showing The Wins Immidiately But I It Was Working.

Today There Will Be A One-On-One Vs Some Girl,So Probs Easy To Exploit Ring Out Time Outs.

I Think The Rests Of The PVPs Will Be Triple-Threat Matches Which My Be Annoying And Exhausting To Complete.

So Take Your Chance With The Easy Matches Today :)

for trophy i need to win all 5 ppv events?

6 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

for trophy i need to win all 5 ppv events?

There are two trophies. One for 50 wins, and another for winning the ppv main event. So to answer your question, yes you need to win all 5. You unlock the next match by winning the previous one. The 5th match is the main event. The other reply was incorrect 

10 hours ago, LegitDannyDeVito said:

There are two trophies. One for 50 wins, and another for winning the ppv main event. So to answer your question, yes you need to win all 5. You unlock the next match by winning the previous one. The 5th match is the main event. The other reply was incorrect 

You can actually boost the 50 wins using the PPV matches as those count towards the 50 wins trophies. You don't even have to wrestle online against anyone if you use the PPV matches for your 50 wins.