ScottishNub

Can zombies be done solo

12 posts in this topic

I honestly don't know anything about infinite warfare story wise and zombie wise, now can all the zombie trophies be done solo cause this game is on my list to clean up since i'm in the middle of black ops 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all zombies trophies can be done solo

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice wanted to know this too - cheers, doubt ill be able to anyway I horrible at Zombies haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good thing about this games zombie' mode is you can actually practice the boss fights.  Doing so will make your life easier in the end.  Also, some of the stuff is much much easier with people.  Technically it can be done sole but it ups the difficulty extremely like one of the arcade game things that is better with 4 players.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd recommend finding someone who has "Director's cut". Even if they start the game and put $50,000 in the bank and enable double pack a punch by hosting the game--it will make your life easier.

 

The Easter Egg boss fights are difficult (some harder than others) and the sequences to open them up can be tedious.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re looking for plat only, I’d definitely recommend doing the ee solo.

Since the number of bosses you fight depends on the number of players in the game.

steps are not that difficult once you know how to tackle them, and boss fight can be practiced.

good luck!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also just join the game of someone that does the easter egg at the end and pick up the soul key

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2021 at 4:28 PM, SnowxSakura said:

You can also just join the game of someone that does the easter egg at the end and pick up the soul key

That too.

And the stickers trophy as well IIRC

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

That too.

And the stickers trophy as well IIRC

Yep, it's easier as well once you get director's cut

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-06-27 at 9:28 AM, SnowxSakura said:

You can also just join the game of someone that does the easter egg at the end and pick up the soul key

You have to find that someone first tho. Veteran are rare to find these days

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solo the zombies trophies? I couldnt

whoever can solo and 100% the zombies trophies, you got my respect!

i can solo some maps especially the first 2 but some of those trophies towards the end of the season, to get into that fucking arcade machine was horrendous, like in dlc 3, attack of the radioactive thing, that stupid message you had to spell out on the wall by shooting different symbols was the dumbest shit ever, i had a great team that all helped each other get directors cut (which is the greatest easter egg in all of zombies, by the way!), i even found a couple of randoms here and there that helped too but seriously, some of the tasks just to get to the next task to get to the next task are so stupidly frustrating, so to solo them you need to be a freakin zombies mode mad man, best of luck!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bunshing said:

You have to find that someone first tho. Veteran are rare to find these days

I still help people with the easter eggs sometimes

 

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

Solo the zombies trophies? I couldnt

whoever can solo and 100% the zombies trophies, you got my respect!

i can solo some maps especially the first 2 but some of those trophies towards the end of the season, to get into that fucking arcade machine was horrendous, like in dlc 3, attack of the radioactive thing, that stupid message you had to spell out on the wall by shooting different symbols was the dumbest shit ever, i had a great team that all helped each other get directors cut (which is the greatest easter egg in all of zombies, by the way!), i even found a couple of randoms here and there that helped too but seriously, some of the tasks just to get to the next task to get to the next task are so stupidly frustrating, so to solo them you need to be a freakin zombies mode mad man, best of luck!

 

Skullhop is an abomination and shouldn't exist

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.