Trophy Thoughts.

Sikutai

The next Free to Play Game I'm very interested in without a Platinum. I am sad now.

100 Hours for a Bronze Trophy, this is a good game but not a game for Trophy Hunters. I am dissapointed.

And the Game costs 0,99 Euro in Germany. Great. I think we're just being ripped off here in Germany. Free to Play games constantly cost us money when the player has to be 18.

I'll play it anyway.

Edited by Sikutai

On 9.4.2021 at 0:58 PM, Smoke_kiss said:

This game looks amazing i'm going for it ^^

I normally love games like this, but in this one I can't find any fun, don't know why. Unnessecary complicated and stupid complicated grinding. Terrible Controls and the german voices are very bad. The Graphics are nice. No way I'll play this for 100 hours, and I usually love WW 2 Shooter.

Edit: Okay I've found the Fun in this game. Maybe I'll play it for 100 hours.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 4

On 4/9/2021 at 6:33 PM, Sikutai said:

I normally love games like this, but in this one I can't find any fun, don't know why. Unnessecary complicated and stupid complicated grinding. Terrible Controls and the german voices are very bad. The Graphics are nice. No way I'll play this for 100 hours, and I usually love WW 2 Shooter.

100 hours is way too much especially without your friends 

I logged back in this morning and First Victory and Wipeout Trophy popped. So if you think you got something and it did not pop it might pay to close the game and restart it. Wipeout Trophy was just a bonus for me. I know where I got it but I did not think I did at the time. Just dumb luck on my second battle.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Enlisted is games-as-service. The point of the 100 hour trophy is to expose players to paid DLC and paid upgrades in hopes that players will invest in those items. in theory, these items increase players’ chances of winning and make the 100 hours more enjoyable. Gaijin Entertainment also published War Thunder and Crossout, both of which follow a similar games-as-service model. Games-as-service tends to be bad for trophy hunters. Publishers/developers can milk a game for years, adding DLC trophies on a semi-annual basis indefinitely. Warframe is a good example of this. Gaijin Software doesn’t appear to use DLC trophies in their business model, but they absolutely use grind trophies to keep trophy hunters roped in. Crossout requires completion of 500 raids and the destruction of 3000 player vehicles in PVP for 100% trophy completion.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2021 at 0:09 PM, Sikutai said:

But you can buy the Levels in 1 second if you have a lot of money.

On 4/9/2021 at 6:33 PM, Sikutai said:

Can you please explain to me what is the battle pass in this game? The menus are sp confusing and stacked. 

Thanks in advance