All 9 keys

IX_Edinho_XI

So there are 9 keys in the game. you need the keys to finish the single levels for platinum badges.

Keys:

• Copper Square - Location : Level 2 The Ruins. Picture of location:  https://ibb.co/W5fnrcx
  • Copper Circle - Location : Level 5 Sorrow Valley. This is just after going over the horizontal lift where you must fend off about 7 flying sligs as you go, its not far from the start. Once the lift gets to the other side, there a few platforms on the left side of the cliff below, the middle platform has a Royal Jelly, the bottom one has a doorway. Possess a flying slig, any are fine but I prefer Doris, use her to destroy the wall blocking the doorway then head through.
  • Copper Triangle - Location : Level 6 Phat Station. Picture of location: https://ibb.co/0czymHn
  • Silver Square - Location: Level 7 The Hijack (Train). Picture of location: https://ibb.co/FhDJSTP
  • Silver Circle - Location: Level 9 Slig Barracks. Picture of location: https://ibb.co/hDJWgg2
  • Silver Triangle - Location : Level 11. Picture of location: https://ibb.co/qgz3v7s
  • Gold Square - Location : Level 13 Escape. Picture of location: https://ibb.co/hFGwRtd
  • Gold Circle - Location: Level 14 Feeco-depot. Picture of location: https://ibb.co/PhdJNpM
  • Gold Triangle - Location: Level 16 Brewery (BONUS LEVEL, YOU CAN ONLY PLAY IT WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD KARMA IN 12 OR MORE LEVELS). Picture of location: https://ibb.co/VY7Fxtp

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI
  • Like 1

Nice m8 thanks ;)

The silver square key is lootable from the slig controlling the slig mama on he first train level, name escapes me

Straight after killing the their mama, quickly head to the back of it and loot the slig corpse before it disappears

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Nice m8 thanks ;)

The silver square key is lootable from the slig controlling the slig mama on he first train level, name escapes me

Straight after killing the their mama, quickly head to the back of it and loot the slig corpse before it disappears

• Like 1

Silver Triangle is on The Catacombs level, think its level 11. Make your way down till u get to Power Station 2A doorway which is below Level 2. Head through the doorway and the 2nd enemy will have this

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Golden Square btw m8, if u wanna add bit more detail, the slig is just above Holding Pen 2, and its a minigun wielding enemy

I will ad a better picture tomorrow :)

49 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Silver Circle key finally found!!

It's in the Slig Barracks. when you go down the furnace looking area it's on the right side. Above me is a secret area. The slig guarding it below has it.

slig-barracks.jpg

Thanks ! I ad this tomorrow.

44 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Golden triangle key found in level 16! :D

thread is up to date.

Thank you, im about to restart the Game and go through logging each slig and container treasures so i'll find eventually if nobody else does

Im just hoping to see what those locked lockers contain beforehand, because certain items may make certain tasks easier. So for examle, do all badges now, or do this badge, but not the badge, then come back later endgame and do the other tasks with the items from the locked lockers which will make it easier

Like level 15, how easy would that crane fight sequence be if u had the flamethrower, i found everything but the extinguisher, wasnt thorough though

Edited by Optinooby

Copper Round, its in Sorrow Valley, think thats, level 6 or 7?? 

This is just after going over the horizontal lift where you must fend off about 7 flying sligs as you go, its not far from the start. Once the lift gets to the other side, there a few platforms on the left side of the cliff below, the middle platform has a Royal Jelly, the bottom one has a doorway. Possess a flying slig, any are fine but I prefer Doris, use her to destroy the wall blocking the doorway then head through. 

Through the doorway is secret 1/6, Muds x 4 and Royal Jelly 3/10. There are 3 sligs along the bottom, then a single flamethrower slig on the upper left platform, THIS slig has the COPPER ROUND. 

These tough dudes dont drop tape btw, only Fizzy Pops and BBs, what I do to be the pure Abe he is meant to be, is a possess one of the lower sligs, then attract the other 2 to the furthest right, I then tranq-stun the 2, unpossess the 3rd, then loot them for a Fizzy Pop. 

Head back to the safe apot near door afterwards then knock them out again in same spot. Now quickly run left, grab RJ, then use Fizzy Pop quickly to stun flamer dude, loot him, possess, make him fall down, then run past and get Muds.

On way back, possess flamer, attract ur 3 buddies to furthest left, stun every1, then quickpy depossess, sprint to bird portal, free ur friends and then back through the doorway and on ur merry way ;)

Btw TC, looks to me like you get all Copper Keys first, then Silver and Gold, chronologically sort off, so Copper Triangle should be between here and train level in theory

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sebastian said:

Regarding the Copper Triangle, could someone check the 1st sleeping slig in Phat Station? I just pickpocketed him and got nothing for it. I already have the Copper Triangle key, so I was thinking maybe that's it... possibly 1f602.png

It is on Phat station i believe actually going by my pattern order theory, CS > CR > CT > SS > SR > ST > GS you get the jist

CR is on Sorrow Valley, SS on Hijack, with Phat Station between them, so Phat Station DOES have the CT, just where, hopefully it is that 1st one!! 

Btw, didnt u get anything at all, sligs usually give u Brew Bottle x 1 and a chance of something else depending on the level.... 

Edited by Optinooby

12 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Btw, didnt u get anything at all, sligs usually give u Brew Bottle x 1 and a chance of something else depending on the level.... 

Edited 10 minutes ago by Optinooby

Nothing at all. I tried it out twice to be sure, and the animation plays but I get no items for it 

I just tried the first sleeping slig at phat station and got the animation but no key, but I also have the key already, lol we need a newbie player first time playing through phat station. Im making a video guide! MrReign YouTube Channel.

Edited by Reign420

6 minutes ago, Reign420 said:

I just tried the first sleeping slig at phat station and got the animation but no key, but I also have the key already, lol we need a newbie player first time playing through phat station. Im making a video guide! MrReign YouTube Channel.

Yeah when you got the Keys already,  you cant See which slig Drops it. But sometimes for me, when i kill a slig with a key, the key will lie down on the ground lol

20 minutes ago, Reign420 said:

I'll know in a few hours, after finishing the game, I've now started again on another account, i'm mapping everything out now as I go through and I'm actually on Phat Station next ;)

I think keys save to your inventory as soon as you get them as well, as in you can grab one, then quit to main menu and level select a different level and the key will still be in your inventory, i've not double checked it yet though.