OverHypedG

[VIDEO] 100% Walkthrough

22 posts in this topic

Simply start the game up, follow the directions at the beginning of the video and start the game, skip until the end. Boom, 1 minute platinum trophy! 

I needed 32 seconds for the Platinum, maybe someone can do it in 31 Seconds? It costs 2,99 Euro and it is Crossbuy PS4/PS5. A Platinum for 1,49 Euro is a very good price.

Edited by Sikutai

Nurse, I would like a double dose of my medicine today.

Well, that's comically fast. At least the trophy art is lovely.

A localized, unaltered (not that Talia contains much, by their usual, to censor) Winged Cloud product on PSN. Amazing. That...kinda makes me grin.

2021 is becoming a year of surprise, all right.

Edited by Deli
Lexical clarity.

Easy stuff.

Next platinum 3 seconds or are we on the limit of these fast platinum games, since the trophys all still have to pop?

Edited by Jeffboy265

Weird how people complain about Ratalaika games, but they don't complain about this. I wonder what the difference could possibly be lol

Buy game, play, confirm trophies pop, smile, delete.  Repeat on PS5.

Some say sad state affairs but I’m a trophy hunter.

Th

24 minutes ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Weird how people complain about Ratalaika games, but they don't complain about this. I wonder what the difference could possibly be lol

The difference is you actually have to play a ratalaika game then take a week off work from the exhaustion and overexertion. This game however I'm sure even the most worthless human being can manage.

I think I'm gonna play the game for just a little bit and have a trophy unlock and wait 1-2 minutes. 31 seconds platinum seem's kinda sus to have on my profile.. 

On 09/04/2021 at 3:05 AM, OverHypedG said:

On 09/04/2021 at 3:09 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

On 09/04/2021 at 3:10 AM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Simply start the game up, follow the directions at the beginning of the video and start the game, skip until the end. Boom, 1 minute platinum trophy! 

Thank God we have these videos. Without them, Idk how I would've gotten the platinum. 

Also, @BlakkVulture2K16, wasn't your account terminated on YouTube already?

On 4/8/2021 at 3:37 PM, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

I would be embarrassed to have this game on my profile.  Not because of the game's content, but because I don't think this game warrants having a platinum trophy.  Part of it is because I think it's ridiculous that you can platinum this game in less than a minute.  Sony really needs to reform their trophy systems as games like these should not have platinum trophies.  It should take some effort on the part of the player to get a platinum.

On the other hand.  Seeing this game on PSN does make me hope that Sakura Dungeon might get moved over (as that is an actual game as opposed to just a visual novel) as well, though it would certainly have its content edited.

Edited by LordBilbanes

I mean who doesn't like low effort dopamine....

I think I am the only one that is reading this one ahahahah