[VIDEO] 100% Walkthrough

A localized, unaltered (not that Talia contains much, by their usual, to censor) Winged Cloud product on PSN. Amazing. That...kinda makes me grin.

2021 is becoming a year of surprise, all right.

Edited by Deli
Lexical clarity.

Th

24 minutes ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Weird how people complain about Ratalaika games, but they don't complain about this. I wonder what the difference could possibly be lol

The difference is you actually have to play a ratalaika game then take a week off work from the exhaustion and overexertion. This game however I'm sure even the most worthless human being can manage.

On 09/04/2021 at 3:05 AM, OverHypedG said:

On 09/04/2021 at 3:09 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

On 09/04/2021 at 3:10 AM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Simply start the game up, follow the directions at the beginning of the video and start the game, skip until the end. Boom, 1 minute platinum trophy! 

Thank God we have these videos. Without them, Idk how I would've gotten the platinum. 

Also, @BlakkVulture2K16, wasn't your account terminated on YouTube already?

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 3:37 PM, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Weird how people complain about Ratalaika games, but they don't complain about this. I wonder what the difference could possibly be lol

I would be embarrassed to have this game on my profile.  Not because of the game's content, but because I don't think this game warrants having a platinum trophy.  Part of it is because I think it's ridiculous that you can platinum this game in less than a minute.  Sony really needs to reform their trophy systems as games like these should not have platinum trophies.  It should take some effort on the part of the player to get a platinum.

On the other hand.  Seeing this game on PSN does make me hope that Sakura Dungeon might get moved over (as that is an actual game as opposed to just a visual novel) as well, though it would certainly have its content edited.

Edited by LordBilbanes