Urgent Task Trophy not unlocking

Monkey-Hands

I would recommend to continue playing and see if it doesn't eventually pop when you get the trophy for completing all the side quests or main quests. Has any other trophies not popped yet? For me it is Squaretasking, the one for all the sidequests that won't pop.

Edited by schicic
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Monkey-Hands said:

equipped a legendary weapon: no trophy

killed 10 enemies within 2 sec between each kill: no trophy

2639.png

May I ask if these objectives are tracking correctly in your Accolade menu? Are they showing as completed?

Edited by BinkUncia

2 hours ago, Monkey-Hands said:

is there an accolade that tracks equipped legendaries?

the 10 kills are checked off as completed.

There is an Accolade for equipping a full set of class-related legendary outfits, but there isn't one for just equipping one legendary from what I can see.

Since all player profile/inventory data is saved on the server and your Accolade is saying the 10 kills in 2 seconds has been completed, I personally would equip the legendary and contact Outriders Support to see if they can award you your trophies. It could be some residual issue from the game's launch which had major server issues. 

Edited by BinkUncia

• 4 months later...
On 2.9.2021 at 11:49 AM, bindiana said:

I know I am very late to the discussion but did you figure out a fix, as I have the same problem of 4 trophies not popping like urgent task even though I have the trophy for doing all side quests.

nope sadly not. guess i’ll have to start a new game. ?☹️

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2021 at 4:49 AM, bindiana said:

I know I am very late to the discussion but did you figure out a fix, as I have the same problem of 4 trophies not popping like urgent task even though I have the trophy for doing all side quests.

On 9/4/2021 at 4:59 AM, Monkey-Hands said:

nope sadly not. guess i’ll have to start a new game. 1f624.png2639.png

Strange. I hadn't heard of major problems for trophies not popping. Yes, some delays but not entire months and having to start new files. Did either of you make progress? Please let me know so it can be addressed in the guide. The game fell severely short of expectations and was extremely buggy.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12005-outriders-trophy-guide

17 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Strange. I hadn't heard of major problems for trophies not popping. Yes, some delays but not entire months and having to start new files. Did either of you make progress? Please let me know so it can be addressed in the guide. The game fell severely short of expectations and was extremely buggy.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12005-outriders-trophy-guide

i got the 7500 kills trophy to pop yesterday so they DO work. but nothing on the missing ones. i tried on a new character but it didn’t work. i guess i’ll have to delete all characters and start from scratch. ☹️

it MIGHT have been a problem with my profile. ever since i installed outriders my ps4 would kick me back to the user login screen whenever i started the game. that’s also when some trophies stopped popping. 

i had to recreate my profile for it to stop happening. 

i guess i will finish what i can and then start again. sucks that have to do almost the whole campaign and the outriders legacy quest again. :/

All the Trophies popped for me on the PS4 version when I got  a friend to load my profile on his copy then went back to PS5 version but the missing trophies didnt pop. So for me anything I did in the Beta wont pop the corresponding trophies on the PS5. So have the platinum on PS4 missing 4 trophies on PS5.