ikemenzi

ikemenzi's Dispute

20 posts in this topic

This can be easily done and recorded as proof plus there's plenty of other people who did around the same time...

Posted (edited)

Yeah, this is completely possible. I don't know who thought this flag was right, but it is definitely possible.

Not only that, the trophy guides online are like 5-8 minutes as well. Also worth a mention is that the people in the top 50 fastest times are pretty much the same times but literally seconds apart.

Edited by Nitro

no need to be defended, this flag is just ridiculous

This website has become pathetic and ridiculous, I am really ashamed of the level that this has reached. Most of the flags are UNJUSTLY approved and left to their own, situations like this dispute that shouldn't even exist, this site was way better than that crap nowadays.

I don't even know what game this is, but it's clear as day why he was reported. Shame on you guys

Posted (edited)

I can't believe this flag was approved by crt, you would think who this is would mean they would look into this more themselves before approving.

This flag going to a public forum was never going to go smoothly.

Unless it was a auto flag done by the system then just ignore what i said.

Edited by charxsetsuna

Posted (edited)

So, ignoring some of the saltiness, I think this is an approval glitch. It's (at least) the 2nd report on the front page about this game, and the first was dispensed with quickly; my guess is the CRT just hasn't seen this yet.

Mistakes are made sometimes.

Edited by starcrunch061

5 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, ignoring some of the saltiness, I think this is an approval glitch. It's (at least) the 2nd report on the front page about this game, and the first was dispensed with quickly; my guess is the CRT just hasn't seen this yet.

It should be addressed regardless so it doesn't happen again...

9 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm suspecting that this is a auto flag done by the website because the time was too quick.

Thats why I said that at the end of my post, my criticisms are only if this was a manual flag.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I'm suspecting that this is a auto flag done by the website because the time was too quick.

Thats why I said that at the end of my post, my criticisms are only if this was a manual flag.

there's other accounts with around the same time on Top 50 times and aren't flagged so....

Edited by PS_Bowser

Only reason i check the leaderboards is in hope this person gets to No1 so we can finally have a legit No1... I hope you are legit anyway, i defended you know who multiple times only to fine out it wasn't so.. ZqfVNLB.gif

Worth noting op never actually told us the flag reason.

Give the CRT time to address this, they have lives outside of this website as well.

I was wondering why ikemenzi disappeared from the leaderboards. Didn’t realize it’d be bc of an obvious wrongful flag. 

16 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Only reason i check the leaderboards is in hope this person gets to No1 so we can finally have a legit No1... I hope you are legit anyway, i defended you know who multiple times only to fine out it wasn't so.. ZqfVNLB.gif

Gonna have to agree with you...I don’t like the fact that someone can walk away with an obviously cheated game on their profile, even after I discussed in detail with CRT why said game was cheated. 

1 hour ago, charxsetsuna said:

Worth noting op never actually told us the flag reason.

he did...5mins is too fast apparently.

1 hour ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I was wondering why ikemenzi disappeared from the leaderboards. Didn’t realize it’d be bc of an obvious wrongful flag. 

Gonna have to agree with you...I don’t like the fact that someone can walk away with an obviously cheated game on their profile, even after I discussed in detail with CRT why said game was cheated. 

probably a lot happens behind the scenes...people are bias, etc and being currently #2 and closing gap on #1 yeah its suspicious

This case wasn't approved or handled by me, but this game's flag was removed. 

Ikemenzi now only has one hidden flag, and will be returned to the leaderboards.