Pvp Queue - is it faster with a group?

I really struggle with getting the easy pvp trophy. My character is lvl 71 and tried to get it since lvl 30 when it was possible to queue for it. I tried all of them - the frontline, both of the feast and the specific ones - no invite within hours.

Can someone help me out or tell me what I am doing wrong?

I have no problems getting in to pvp games, there are a couple things I can suggest though. Do the Frontline daily roulette, you'll have much better luck getting in to a game than just queuing for single Frontlines. Have you tried Hidden Gorge? People are farming that for moogle tomes and it's the quickest method, and with the release of 5.5 on Tuesday, people will be trying to get as many tomes as possible before then so I can see Hidden Gorge becoming more populated over the next few days. Also, try queuing in the late afternoon/early evening for better chance. 

16 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I have no problems getting in to pvp games, there are a couple things I can suggest though. Do the Frontline daily roulette, you'll have much better luck getting in to a game than just queuing for single Frontlines. Have you tried Hidden Gorge? People are farming that for moogle tomes and it's the quickest method, and with the release of 5.5 on Tuesday, people will be trying to get as many tomes as possible before then so I can see Hidden Gorge becoming more populated over the next few days. Also, try queuing in the late afternoon/early evening for better chance. 

All PvP Activities I queue for say, that I have to wait more than 30 Minutes - I stayed in the queue for 2 or 3 hours and it didnt work.

If I queue for The Feast it says that I get an invite within 5 minutes but It didnt work either. Maybe my character is just broken? :D

I'll try on the weekend and after the 13th too. I'll focus on frontline daily roulette and Hidden Gorge now, maybe I'll have success :) Thanks for the quick response!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...