CanadaSayajin

For Posterior - photo of 4 agents - Question

6 posts in this topic

I was wondering if I need to be in a party with the agents that I am taking a picture with. 

Yesterday I was in a safe house and there were 3 other agents so I took 2 separate pictures while all 4 of us were on screen, but nothing happened. 

So my question is, do I need 4 agents beside myself (5 in total) and do we need to be in a party. 

If this was already discussed, please let me know. 

Edited by CanadaSayajin

I got the picture with randoms in a mission. They didn’t know I was taking a picture, it took me 2-3 tries and got the trophy. This was a year or so ago, I don’t know if they changed it (but that seems unlikely to me, unnecessary right?)

Alright, guess it was a little buggy for me. I will try again with randoms when I get the change. thanks

I believe you have to be in a group with 3 other agents.

I've tried with randoms (that i wasn't in a group with) in a safe house too, and i didn't get it.

On 4/9/2021 at 7:00 PM, CanadaSayajin said:

Alright, guess it was a little buggy for me. I will try again with randoms when I get the change. thanks

Its not buggy. It wont work in a safe house. 

I got mine in a raid. Its alot easier that way because raids are up to 8 people. Only thing is you need to be quite far into the game to start raids

On 11.4.2021 at 9:37 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I got mine in a raid. Its alot easier that way because raids are up to 8 people. Only thing is you need to be quite far into the game to start raids

This.

If you're planning to go for 100%, just wait until raids. If not, maybe in Conflicts since you are 4 on a team there. 3rd option is joining a boosting session.